Welcome Jacie!!!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I wanted to welcome Jacie! My very best friend in the whole world.
She finally joined. Jacie, welcome to the best cocker place on the net!

Although Jacie and Stu don't have a cocker right now, they love the breed as much as all the rest of us..

Here is Jacie's first angel, Marty

picture.php

Here is her second Angel, Jake
picture.php

Welcome my friend, I'm so glad you joined!

Hiya,

and welcome Jacie

I have heard Polly talk about you several times and loved the portraits she did of your babies.

Welcome Jacie! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cindy, Oliver, and Annie

Welcome Jacie! Looking forward to getting to know you.

Cindy, Oliver, and Annie

Cindy and I need to thank you! I have been nagging Jac to come and join all year. It was your pictures of Oliber & Annie that convinced her to join.
She loved the Hanukkah pictures!^_^

Jacie! I've heard about your for years and years. It is about time I get to "meet" you. Polly is your best friend, but you have to share her with us, because she is best friend to every one of us!!! (We kinda like her...)

Jacie! I've heard about your for years and years. It is about time I get to "meet" you. Polly is your best friend, but you have to share her with us, because she is best friend to every one of us!!! (We kinda like her...)

Awww Shucks Judy.. ::::kikken me foot:::::huggles:

I am so honored to be a member of My Cocker Spaniel Forum.....Polly is my very best best friend and has been trying all year to convince me to join your forum. It is true that my precious angels have crossed the bridge...it's been 3 years for Jakey and 8.5 for Marty-boy. We are so heartbroken but at least have Polly's pups to embrace. Can't wait to see Polly and her boys this Wednesday. We're having a cocker party at my home.

What do you think of Polly's portraits of my boys??? Amazing, aren't they? Polly presented me with the originals as a birthday present. She's a treasure.

Cindy and I need to thank you! I have been nagging Jac to come and join all year. It was your pictures of Oliber & Annie that convinced her to join.
She loved the Hanukkah pictures!^_^

I just now saw this, but if we played any little part in getting Jacie to join us, I'm honored!

Ollie is a special little guy and very much my clown. Every day is a surprise and joy with him. Annie is an example of never give up.

Welcome Jacie. I think Polly's paintings are great. She's painted 2 of my cockers. Sounds like a great get-together Wednesday.

Hi Jacie~ So nice to see you here with us! Polly has talked about you for years, so we are very happy to meet you!

I meet with Polly at the Dog Park, so maybe one day you can join us too!

Back