Why I hate people

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
I get a call this morning. Lady has a 10 year old cocker. She also bought a german shepard last year. Well they don't get along.

So one is always in the crate while the other is out.

Cocker whines in the crate -- and it's making her mental. She can't stand it. gee, bummer, my heart feels for ya (NOT)

She likes the shepard better, wants to dump the cocker.

I told her we have 10 dogs here, it would not work, plus he WOULD be in a crate here for a while in the beginning.

Gee, she hates to take him to the SPCA. I had to bite my tongue so many times during this phone call. I did offer to do a courtesy posting for her though.

I had to wait a few minutes after I read this post before replying. This type of behavior in people maks me crazy. How can you give up dog you have had and loved for 10 years? I have had Pluto for 3 years and Woody for 4 weeks. My house would have to be stormed by a tank to get at my babies.

I hope this baby finds a safe place and a loving home for his senior years.

I agree with you, sometimes I hate people too because they can be so unfeeling and just plain stupid.

Jerky woman!!! Poor dog!!! How could someone want to get rid of their 10 year old dog, which I presume she's had for 10 years??!! Does she think there is a huge group of people looking for older dogs? How do you not reach through the phone and hit these people upside the head?

Oh geez - I was accused of that once and only once. I had to let Maxwell go a year ago December and my darling daughter thought I let him go to get a younger one...one with AKC papers. Of course that was sooo far from the truth of the situation but it made me hugely angry that she could even think that. Maxwell had so many problems but finally butted right up to Cushings. His bleeding from the mouth, his final refusal to eat ending in a 7 pound weight loss, organs shutting down, etc. Doesn't explain why she let two older cats go and took on 3 kittens! And a Great Dane puppy in a 3rd floor apartment no less.

Adopted 4 last year and at least two are senior citizens for sure. I love each and every one of them and they will go nowhere until I'm sure it's time.

Linny
I HATE PEOPLE!

That woman should be a good as her dog!

Boy this makes me MAD as well - I am with Manuel why is it always the cocker that has to go..................

Oh that poor puppy! I would be heartbroken if I had to give up any of mine. I certainly wouldn't pick the one I'd had the longest! What a cruel thing to do! I hope this pup finds a good home to live out the senior years! Where in PA is this?

People are funny creatures . . . they often do stuff we don't understand. I would give almost anything to have more time with my guy Quigley who went over the Bridge just shy of 10 years old, and this woman can't be bothered to make things work with her dogs. What a sin.

Hopefully she finds a good retirement home for this guy. He deserves it.

Back