Winston (Winnie)

Mel

Owned by
1 cocker
We adopted our Winston (Winnie) from his foster family after he had been abandoned not once, but twice in his little life. We cannot imagine our lives without him and I will never be without a cocker spaniel again, fortunately I do not have to list the many reasons why on this site, for I am truly preaching to the choir. We have only had our boy a couple of months yet it seems as though he has always been ours.

Thank you for this wonderful site!

Mel Saldana and Winston
Los Angeles, CA

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_0031.jpg
    DSC_0031.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 63
Welcome Mel and Winston! Thank you for taking Winston into your home. He looks very content. He's a beautiful dog.

Winston looks like a very content and beautiful dog. Thank you for giving him a good home and the life he deserves.

Huge welcome Mel and Winnie! I'm Polly and live very close to you! I live with hubby Mike and our 4 cockers just outside of LA in the Angeles National Forest above Santa Clarita (One valley down from San Fernando Valley) We live in Bouquet Canyon. We sometimes drive down and meet at the Sepulveda Dam Basin Dog Park for a little mini cockerfest.. hope you can join us sometime ^_^

Oh! I am owned by Pepper, black and tan about 13, a rescue, Pogo, a buff boy who will be 7, also a rescue, Petunia, a blue roan girly who is somewhere around 14 and a blind rescue, and last but not least, Stormy, a retired show/therapy boy from my dear friend Robin, also of our group here, he's a beautiful brown and is 8 years young.:)

Thank you all!

Thanks for the welcome! Winston is handsome and at 33 pounds a pretty large guy. He was named by his foster mom perfectly because sometimes he does look like Winston Churchill! We adopted him through Second Chance cocker rescue. Once he is well settled we are looking to add #2 though he seems to be quite content to be the little prince of our household.

Polly, you are very close. I am in Toluca Lake (near Universal and Warner Bros. studios) in the San Fernando Valley. I am going to leave my boys on their own for two weeks (Lord help the neighborhood) while I go to Louisiana to look after my mother as she recuperates from foot surgery. Once I return I would certainly love to join you. Thanks for the offer.

Welcome! I'm on the east ocean, in Connecticut, with my dh Paul and dcs (dear cocker spaniel??) Frankie.

Winston looks like he has really learned one of the cocker spaniel traits very well..........sleeping! Frankie is a champion in that, too.

Welcome Mel and Winnie from Oklahoma. I'm Robin, momma to five adults (most of which are show/therapy dogs) and seven pups of my own plus founder of Oklahoma Cocker Rescue and currently have four I'm fostering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Mel and Winnie! I have a four year old black cocker, her name is Pumpkin. Finally Winnie has a forever home. Thank you for taking him.

Hello. I am Randy from Ohio (originally Maine). I am owned by Rusty, 3 y/o cocker and R.J., 5 y/o springer. Winston is one handsome little boy. Welcome too our not so little group.

:wave: Hi welcome to the board....DJ here from Washington State. My DH and I have three lovely (well sometimes they sprout horns) little cocker girlies who we adore.

Hope to hear lots about Winston in the near future.

Back