rescue Wish AJ luck

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
He has a meeting/ personal interview tomorrow with a lady who's driving 4 hours to meet him. From what we've talked he's what she's been looking for so I hope they each pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has a meeting/ personal interview tomorrow with a lady who's driving 4 hours to meet him. From what we've talked he's what she's been looking for so I hope they each pass.

Oh!! Good luck AJ!!!

Wow! That's a drive to see him. At least you know she's serious. Good luck AJ.

Potential new mom got called into work early. She was halfway here and had to go back home to go to work. Going to try again Friday,Saturday, or Sunday. She initially wanted Thursday but I'm having surgery and she doesn't have her schedule yet for rest of week. Cross your fingers still!

If its meant to be it will happen. I hope this weekend is a good one for both of them. What a better time then the weekend, when she wont be working.

Bummer that she is not able to get there today....hope that when she does get to meet him it is love at first sight and AJ goes home with her.

Aww to bad she had to turn back. It will happen Robin!^_^

Oh how disapointing. The really good thing about them coming there is, if by some chance he is not the right one, you have others there that might be. Hope your surgery goes well and the weather and her schedule cooperates. Good luck

Robin pls refresh my memory.. AJ is one of the little ones that looks like a lab, right?^_^

No he was the cocker/pug x that looked more like a cocker. He looks completely diff now tho. Will post his pic here in bit. Need to take a new one anyways.
Sue's voice sounded so disappointed this morning :(

Oh so he's one of the pups that will stay small. Did any of them end up with a squishey face?:)

I hope she can come and see him soon.

4ac3cb82-300e-6079.jpg

Oh Robin he's grown up to be a very pretty boy! Is he smaller than a cocker?

Height he's as tall as a small female but build is more like a papillon

AJ is more than cute...what a perfect little boy he will be for someone...hopefully Sue

Back