memorial Wyatt Danch-Norred, December 8, 1998 - January 12, 2010

MJNOR1

Owned by
1 cocker
Wyatt Danch-Norred passed away on January 12, 2010 with his Mom and Dad at his side. He was born on December 8, 1998 in Wyatt, Indiana. Wyatt adopted his Mom and Dad on March 8, 1999 in Niles, Michigan and was a lifetime area resident. He is survived by his Mom and Dad, three siblings, Sassy Danch-Norred and Reese Danch-Norred and Baby-Girl Lowe all at home, as well as numerous other family members and friends. His hobbies included the Itchy monster, the toilet paper game, chasing the rabbits, deer and grandchildren and eating Bones (preferably Milk Bone brand). Wyatt made sure that his sisters all understood who was boss and that he loved them. He struck terror in the hearts of all strangers (not!) with his ferocious bark and wagging tail and then several hundred kisses.....he was loved by all. We will miss you Babiest Boy.

I am so sorry for the passing of Wyatt :( No matter how old they are or how ill they are, it's very tough to say goodbye. It sounds like Wyatt had a great life, filled with love and adventures. HUGS

Sorry to hear of Wyatt's passing. He was very lovable by your description. :luv:

I'm so sorry for you pain and loss, but at the same time I'm so happy he had such a great life and parents who loved him.

His heart will go on is yours

I'm so sorry for your loss of Wyatt. He sounds like he had the perfect life, and, he will be waiting for you at the bridge.

I am sorry for the loss of Wyatt, it sounds like he had a full, happy life. We want them to be with us always and in our hearts they always will be. Hold tight to the great memories and let them help to heal your hearts.

RIP Wyatt, swift wings to the bridge.

I'm very sorry to hear this.
I hope it will be soon that his mum and dad think of him and smile instead of shedding tears.

That was a nice description of him...sounds like he was a very happy little guy.
It never gets easy.

All the best.

Carol

Back