19ish days til Dday!

Feel better soon Robin. So sorry you don't feel good:(. Yes the dentist will do that to you. Give Asha a hug from me. Sweet momma dog.

Hope that the dds is very gentle....and that you are feeling better soon. But of course she is resting, she has to be up for the big event that is coming.

Loving the pictures of Asha, hoping that the next ones we see are her smiling over her new babies.

It may b a while b4 u see any more pics if I wait til they're born. I'll post as I take. She's gonna hold on to them as long as she can I think. She'd rather take care of them in her belly I'm thinking and keep them to herself and a secret as to colors and sexes lol.

Hmmmm, then for now just send us more pictures of the beautiful momma. She must be keeping her eye on the calander. Though I don't know how much bigger her poor tummy can get. Glad that she is resting up.

I hope you're feeling better, I haven't had a chance to really check and see how the puppy progress was going the last couple days. She's gotten so big, I can't remember who but someone mentioned she looked like she had swallowed a watermellon, I agree 100%! Hopefully the birth is a nice easy one, but I'm still sticking with my 5 for # of pups:).

LOL, nothing's happening really except sleeping and more sleeping. She did hop into the 2x3 on her own and ruffle up the bed tho. So she knows that's where to go.

If you look on the left side of tho pic it looks like u can see a puppy's head sticking out.
491BF001-EF22-4A64-9550-E1E79F8C2340-340-0000003C50BF66B2.jpg

Asha's embarrassed of her boobies showing so she's hiding.
CC81F1E6-E4C4-4D83-B2F1-426929BBF17A-340-0000003C5579A809.jpg

Oh poor Asha! You look like you have enough milk to feed an army! Of hungry pups that is....

My oh My! Shame on you for taking pictures of her in delicate state!

Is that what they mean by "baby bump"? LOL

Poor Girlie. I'm so glad she's got an experienced human like you. Just watching this on line has me a nervous wreck.

Is her temperature still yo-yo-ing? How do you know if this is going on too long? I mean, I know you know; only I don't. I'm asking to learn.

Her due date from breeding is Monday-tuesdayish. I'm also waiting for heavy panting and contractions along with temperature. She's had a few contractions, but nothing regular or close together.

We are waiting with you, Robin. Give Asha a gentle belly rub this morning and a kiss from us.

Back