19ish days til Dday!

Well the only update I have is that she gained .8 lbs in six days this week. The longer they cook, the bigger they get. Hope she starts realizing that!

I keep coming here and checking and checking. My arms are crossed and I'm tapping my foot impatiently. Come on...Come on...

I think she's not pregnant. hahahahahahahaha!! I think she is just eating too much. ;) j/k! Tell her to hurry up! She needs to get them out before Friday has hers!

I keep coming here and checking and checking. My arms are crossed and I'm tapping my foot impatiently. Come on...Come on...

Me too, to, two.

I am still putting away Christmas and so I pack a box check the forum...then back to packing. :) At least I am getting something done.

Super busy all day today and I finally got a chance to check on Asha - just knowing I missed everything.

Poor punkin. I don't know how she can even breathe!

I keep checking every so often. Been thinking about Asha today. Those babies are marinating getting bigger and bigger. Hope she has an easy time.

LOL...their eyes will be open and you will have to groom them the day they are born at this rate.....Wishing Asha a gentle quick delivery when they are born.

Tonight's sleeping mommy
3471C9FF-3C36-4488-AFD1-F1B6316D84A7-3548-0000028BEB261A46.jpg

Everyone your name shows up in my notifications, I race to see. Could she be any more pregnant? So glad she's getting her sleep now.DJ its right, those puppies will come out running!

Back