Advice for a prospective new owner.

We have chosen Louis :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378742988.558194.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378742997.326347.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378743008.992510.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378743023.950875.jpg

And my car... Ready to collect him
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378743049.586458.jpg

Don't worry. We have a bigger vehicle. It's just not available tomorrow :)

Congrats Simon, Holly,and Louis!!! Sorry to have missed this weekend's conversation, but over the moon for you guys. I admit I was pulling for rescue, but you can't get a better "lovely story" than your country family. And Louis looks a handsome young man! Will he be coming to the US with you? I think Louis and Warhammer's Lucky should get together and have scent tracking contests! In any event, you are now beholden to us to provide ongoing pictures and shaggy-pup stories!

Congrats Simon, Holly,and Louis!!! Sorry to have missed this weekend's conversation, but over the moon for you guys. I admit I was pulling for rescue, but you can't get a better "lovely story" than your country family. And Louis looks a handsome young man! Will he be coming to the US with you? I think Louis and Warhammer's Lucky should get together and have scent tracking contests! In any event, you are now beholden to us to provide ongoing pictures and shaggy-pup stories!

Hehe!! Unfortunately he won't be US bound as the trip is purely one of pleasure and I would hate the thought of him in a cargo hold.

But I can assure you you will have plenty of story's and dramas to help me fix as we find our feet as new parents. Rescue would have been an option still but we couldn't say no to this little
Man.

I wonder how his first night will be. :/

We collect tomorrow.

Tonight will be spent building his training cage and readying all his new toys and food Etc :)

Congratulations!! I am very happy for you. Great name, he is a very handsome guy. What a nice story, sound like very good people. Enjoy your time in the US.

Hehe!! Unfortunately he won't be US bound as the trip is purely one of pleasure and I would hate the thought of him in a cargo hold.

But I can assure you you will have plenty of story's and dramas to help me fix as we find our feet as new parents. Rescue would have been an option still but we couldn't say no to this little
Man.

I wonder how his first night will be. :/

I was hoping he'd still be little enough ti rude in the cabin, under the seat. I couldn't put my dog in steerage, either. Coach is bad enough.

Hi, my name is Carol and I live in Winter Haven, Florida. Welcome to our group. You will get a lot of great advice here.

I have two cockers, Pluto, an American Cocker and Woody, an English Cocker. I love them both dearly and they both have distinct personalities. Pluto is laid back and will bark occasionally. Woody barks when the cat walks by.

Size wise, the American is a little smaller than the English but not by much. I love the spaniel breed because it is so loving and wants to stay close to home.

I work 2 days a week and my boys do very well. I have a neighbor who will come over around noon time and let them out. Either way you go, a cocker will be a welcome addition to you family.

By the way, I have friends that live in Leeds.

Hi, my name is Carol and I live in Winter Haven, Florida. Welcome to our group. You will get a lot of great advice here.

I have two cockers, Pluto, an American Cocker and Woody, an English Cocker. I love them both dearly and they both have distinct personalities. Pluto is laid back and will bark occasionally. Woody barks when the cat walks by.

Size wise, the American is a little smaller than the English but not by much. I love the spaniel breed because it is so loving and wants to stay close to home.

I work 2 days a week and my boys do very well. I have a neighbor who will come over around noon time and let them out. Either way you go, a cocker will be a welcome addition to you family.

By the way, I have friends that live in Leeds.

Oh really?? Wow! Small world
Would that be Leeds Yorkshire or Leeds in Kent? If Yorkshire. May I ask where abouts?

Louis and I have had an eventful morning.
When we arrived home we where a little apprehensive but as soon as the ball came out he was back in his comfort zone.
We played fetch in the kitchen for ages then I let him rest for a bit and put down some food.

He has had a good wander round and the. Right before I left for work he showed me a neat trick that he seems quite proud of...
Pooing and wagging at the same time!!
Mostly my own fault due to me standing up near him when he was going, that made him excited mid flow and one thing lead to an other.

What a mess! :)

Oh really?? Wow! Small world
Would that be Leeds Yorkshire or Leeds in Kent? If Yorkshire. May I ask where abouts?

Louis and I have had an eventful morning.
When we arrived home we where a little apprehensive but as soon as the ball came out he was back in his comfort zone.
We played fetch in the kitchen for ages then I let him rest for a bit and put down some food.

He has had a good wander round and the. Right before I left for work he showed me a neat trick that he seems quite proud of...
Pooing and wagging at the same time!!
Mostly my own fault due to me standing up near him when he was going, that made him excited mid flow and one thing lead to an other.

What a mess! :)

Oh Louis!! You little multi-tasking wonder!!

Back