Another newbie here

Macette

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi, I am waiting for my Cocker spaniel to come home... Another 2 weeks to go she is a blue roan called Lexi, can't wait to get her home. So will research foods in the mean time and get myself ready. I will love checking all the advise available.

Hi Macette and welcome to the forum. I'm Karen and live in California with my husband and my two cocker spaniels. Congrats on getting your new cocker. We love to see pictures here once she arrives.

Your posts will be moderated for a while so please bear with us if they take a short time to appear.

We're pleased to have you here.

Hi Macette and welcome to the forum. I'm Karen and live in California with my husband and my two cocker spaniels. Congrats on getting your new cocker. We love to see pictures here once she arrives.

Your posts will be moderated for a while so please bear with us if they take a short time to appear.

We're pleased to have you here.
Thanks Karen, I'm looking forward to getting Lexi home and sure I will need the advise on this forum :)

image.jpgThank you for your kind welcome,this is Lexi with the lovely heart. Can't wait to get her home ... :)

Hi Macette! Welcome,my name is Kathy and I am also new. We live in Tn. and have one Cocker boy named Levi.
Here is a pic of him I took today,he is such a ham.View attachment 7404

Hi and Welcome, Macette! I'm Deborah, and I have 6 y.o. cocker, Cordelia. Lexi's heart is lovely, indeed!

Hi and welcome! I see you are from Ireland! Love Lexi and her cute heart.

Hi Macette! Welcome,my name is Kathy and I am also new. We live in Tn. and have one Cocker boy named Levi.
Here is a pic of him I took today,he is such a ham.View attachment 7404

Levi is soooo cute, can't wait to get some good pics of Lexi and work out how to use this forum properly lol I need a Lexi avatar lol

Thank you all for the lovely welcome, I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and your cockers. It's a long 2 weeks until Lexi comes home. But I will learn while I wait lol

Welcome! My name is Paige and I have a 10mos old parti cocker named Artemis "Missy", and a Black and Tan cocker mix named Apollo who is three.

I'm also new to cocker ownership and I can't tell you how wonderful this board is and all the help/support I've gotten with my troublesome twosome.

Welcome! My name is Paige and I have a 10mos old parti cocker named Artemis "Missy", and a Black and Tan cocker mix named Apollo who is three.

I'm also new to cocker ownership and I can't tell you how wonderful this board is and all the help/support I've gotten with my troublesome twosome.
Thank you and I'm sure I will be on here regularly looking for guidance and advice :)

Welcome to the board. I'm DJ and my husband and I live in Washington State, with three lovely cockers. Hannah, Maggie and Zoe'.

Welcome, My name is Nicole, I live in California. I have 2 cockers, Fenway is black he is 7 years. Amelia is my champion, she is buff, age 16 months. I do have Classy who is boarding with me. She is a buff, 8 months old. I have her with me while she shows so I can train her. She has 3 points so far.

Just 3 more days to goooooooo.....roll on Saturday . Got collar and lead lovely red tartan got dishes brushes scissors,comb,balls,a kong and a stick chew. Today I think I will make some knotted toys......soooooooo exciting...:)

It's amazing how time slows to a crawl when you're waiting for something. Just a few more days!

Back