Best way to bathe a puppy?

OMG he does look like Jack Jack! He is sooo adorable!

My pooches get their face wiped every day since this batch has tear stain problems and just cause I feel like a mommy dog washing their precious little faces...:p Shows them I love them!

Gina you are welcome!! Did you miss the other post wanting to hear/see more about your new litter?? Please ^_^

Also can we see pictures of Hosi's brother? What's his name?

OH yeah I did miss it...Ok I will post a pic today of "Carmine" and of the 4 pups that were born last Friday (3 boys and 1 girl) sometime today... :)

Thank you Gina!
The pictures are wonderful.. what beautiful puppies! Everyone you must go see!^_^

Truth!!!

My absolute most favorite way to bathe a puppy is:

To get in the tub with them. I hold them on my chest (I'm wearing undies)
and gently wash them with warm water & a washrag and oops, I do coddle them.

We bond.

We have mommy time. We kiss and snuggle afterwards, in a towel.

Er, I don't normally do this with adult dogs unless they are extremely frightened. Have done it with a few puppy mill dogs that were like statues and afraid to breath.

I started doing this with Doodle (RIP) and he was my heart dog from day 1. He also loved water (the boat, beach, bay, tub, pool, etc.) and wonder if it's because was had such a special bond from day 1 in the tubby.

He came from a PM, an Amish dairy farm and smelled like cow dung so I had to get that smell off of him.

Now I just do it as a matter of choice for the wee ones.

Yep, I'm nuts. :naughty:

Gina you are welcome!! Did you miss the other post wanting to hear/see more about your new litter?? Please ^_^

Also can we see pictures of Hosi's brother? What's his name?

His name is Carmine...I put him in my album since I can never figure out how to post pictures!

Truth!!!

My absolute most favorite way to bathe a puppy is:

To get in the tub with them. I hold them on my chest (I'm wearing undies)
and gently wash them with warm water & a washrag and oops, I do coddle them.

We bond.

We have mommy time. We kiss and snuggle afterwards, in a towel.

Er, I don't normally do this with adult dogs unless they are extremely frightened. Have done it with a few puppy mill dogs that were like statues and afraid to breath.

I started doing this with Doodle (RIP) and he was my heart dog from day 1. He also loved water (the boat, beach, bay, tub, pool, etc.) and wonder if it's because was had such a special bond from day 1 in the tubby.

He came from a PM, an Amish dairy farm and smelled like cow dung so I had to get that smell off of him.

Now I just do it as a matter of choice for the wee ones.

Yep, I'm nuts. :naughty:

That sounds very therapeutic...decreasing their anxiety level and building trust while bathing.

Back