Cole's Cocker Crew

Nicole P.

Owned by
4 cockers
I thought I'd post here as well for anyone new who comes on board.

Hi, my name is Nicole.
JeanMe-1-1.jpg

And, I am owner to 3 pure bred American cocker spaniels and 1 cocker mix.
This is me and Teddy
182918.jpg

Sadie is my oldest. She is almost 15. Her dad was a pure buff cocker, but her mom was a mix of a bunch of other things. I think she has a touch of lab in her somewhere. Maybe poodle, too. She has very fine fluffy hair like a poodle might.

Sadie is very laid back
2-7.jpg

Sadie is one cool chick
9-7.jpg

Her favorite things are playing with balls and sleeping. She also drinks out of the occasional toilet when the seat is left up!

She's an All-American kind of girl who enjoys her pig ears
3-13.jpg

Lil' Miss Sassafras, aka Sassy, is my tri-parti girl. She is four.

Sass7.jpg

She is also a cool chick
14-6.jpg

Sassy's favorite thing to do is nap on my pillows.
100_0851.jpg

Sinatra's Teddy Bear (aka Teddy) is 3. He is a red cocker and came all the way from Virginia Beach. He is the biggest (and I mean biggest, tipping the scales at about 43 lbs) love bug I have ever met. He tries to lay on your lap as if he's the same size as Sassy (20 pounds). A big old softie.

Ted1.jpg

Sweat4.jpg

TedAft7.jpg

Teddy loves to play and to cuddle
100_0866.jpg

Miss Patsy Cline is my latest arrival. We've had her for a year (on Feb. 24th.) She was a rescue from Tennesse. So, we're unsure of her exact age, although I'm told she's about 3. Her previous name was Cuddles, which suited her, because she loves nothing more than to cuddle with you. But, Patsy suits her.

h.jpg

100_0833.jpg

This is Patsy and her new best friend, Bob.
PatsyBob.jpg

This is Ted Hefner and his Playdog Bunnies on Halloween. They hate when I dress them up.

Group4.jpg

Nicole, that was wonderful of you to share all your pictures :luv: I didn't get to see Mr. Hefner and his bunnies :lol: Maybe the pics will show up when I get home. Nice introduction. Don't forget you can have albums for each of your crew. Look in your User CP to start an album.

Nichole
Great pictures!!! I especially loved the Ted Hefner and the playdogs!!!:lol::D:wub:

Back