Corey the Cocker Spaniel

jchan

Owned by
3 cockers
Hi everyone,

My wife and I recently adopted Corey from Camp Cocker. He's 4-5 years old, has amazing tempermant and is very loving.

I've created a facebook page for him. Please check it out (you don't need an account to view the pictures of videos).

We are in the process of adopting a brother for Corey. Hopefully the adoption works out.

Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corey-Chan/341044559247012

Welcome Corey. :wave: Great idea with facebook. Love the picture of him sleeping on his bed. Camp Cocker has a great site.

Such nice pictures! Cory is just beautiful. I love his deep read color!

Question for those that have adopted.

Have any of you had problems teaching your rescue dog tricks? Corey doesn't know anything besides "sit"

I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to teach him how to shake hands but he doesn't seem to get it at all. Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Maybe it will just take him a little longer. Try to work on shake a few times a day for several days and see what happens.

I was just as exicted when both of my boys learned to shake,,,its a great way to bond,,,and everytime they learn something new, i am just as exicted:) congrats,,,and just think sooo many tricks to learn and teach.

Welcome Corey, loving his photos...thanks for posting them.

WTG on the hand shake :) it would appear that he is fitting right in to your home.

Randy taught Betsy to "high five". None of our other dogs have ever been taught that trick.

Jeff, I'm not sure. Months, I think. Randy has his computer in the living room and we don't let the dogs in there, except Betsy who is Randy's dog. She would sit in there with him and he was teaching her to high five. I didn't even realize she could do it until one day when Randy showed me.

Back