Dylan Advice Needed (Sorry, Very Long)

Will look for melatonin tomorrow. After thinking about it for a while, I took Dylan in today to have his blood checked for his thyroid level. I wondered if his thyroid medication might be too high and he is hyper. It's just a wild guess but I should know the results of the blood test tomorrow.

I feel very badly. My friend is visiting from Indiana and wants to go to Carmel. Every other time we have gone Dylan and Riley have gone with and they LOVE it. Now there is no way Riley could walk all over the town, or even part of the town, Keith and I don't think Riley would do very well left at home by himself without Dylan, and I'm not too sure how Dylan is doing. For the very first time I will go to Carmel without a dog. I will feel naked ... and very guilty.

Will look for melatonin tomorrow. After thinking about it for a while, I took Dylan in today to have his blood checked for his thyroid level. I wondered if his thyroid medication might be too high and he is hyper. It's just a wild guess but I should know the results of the blood test tomorrow.

I feel very badly. My friend is visiting from Indiana and wants to go to Carmel. Every other time we have gone Dylan and Riley have gone with and they LOVE it. Now there is no way Riley could walk all over the town, or even part of the town, Keith and I don't think Riley would do very well left at home by himself without Dylan, and I'm not too sure how Dylan is doing. For the very first time I will go to Carmel without a dog. I will feel naked ... and very guilty.

{{{{Karen}}}}

Good idea to have thyroid levels checked. The boys will
be ok while you and your friend go out. Just don't tell
them.

Will look for melatonin tomorrow. After thinking about it for a while, I took Dylan in today to have his blood checked for his thyroid level. I wondered if his thyroid medication might be too high and he is hyper.
Good thought Karen. If it isn't that maybe a little more activity a couple hours before bedtime? I inow that this time of year the girls don't get as much out door playtime and so they are more apt to be a little hyper...more barking at noises (strange or not) and Hannah sometimes gets a little grumply.

I cringe at suggesting this but a wagon for Riley?

Back