Essentials for grooming station

You need a shelf or two to set stuff like the diluted soap solution/conditioner/rinse on above the sink whilst you are doing the deed. A towel bar beneath that shelf would also be useful so you can put blotting towels on it for right after you are done. A tub that is flat bottomed yet no deeper than a kitchen sink but wider and longer than a kitchen sink would be my ideal choice--I don't know if they make them like that however. (To save your back). A swivel spray arm and Hot/Cold handles that are easy to adjust are important.
Can you tell I have given this some thought? Boy will it ever be nice to have a dedicated grooming area.

Ohhh, I am so jealous. It looks wonderful, can't wait to see the finished project.

Finally after many delays and taking a week off when company came the end is in sight!!
This picture was prior to grouting (which I was still doing a midnight Sunday).
All that is left now is paint touch ups, painting and replacing trim, and putting on cupboard doors and handles, towel bar and a few hooks.

Bella feels she was the victim of a lowdown dirty trick.
Since I had never bathed her there before....she didn't realize she should have been hiding under the bed!

Bella feels she was the victim of a lowdown dirty trick.
Since I had never bathed her there before....she didn't realize she should have been hiding under the bed!
Poor baby. My mom's dog hides during bath time too.

Back