G'day from Australia

Susan

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi,

I'm Susan from Lismore, on the eastern seaboard of Aust. I'm mum to six furkids, the second youngest is our little 7m, golden English CS, Henna. She's a live-wire and there is never a dull moment with her. When she arrived home she immediately buddied up with our 10m Afie, Afshani. They are now inseperable and enjoy playing and getting one another into mischief. I'm sure she's convinced that one day she will grow up to become like her big sis'. lol

I know a few of the members here; Jaye, Maureen and Kelly and am looking forward to getting to know other folk and their furkids. :)

Susan

Welcome Susan and furbabies! :wave: I'm anxiously anticipating your pictures from Australia. I've never been there. Looking forward to seeing pics of your furkids too. Let me know if you need any help with our forum. You can see pictures of my 2 cockers by clicking my name and viewing my profile.

Okay, doing the happy dance here. Guess my last referral name worked eh?

I am just starting to figure things out here too. So different from the MSN site thank goodness. I actually made an album and put some pics of the boys in it. Looking forward to seeing Henna and Afshani.

Hi, Susan!! Welcome to the forum!! I'm Sally from New York (opposite end of the state from NYC) and am owned by Parker, my 2 year old tri and Murphy, my black 11 year old senior boy. I just joined last week and love how welcoming everyone has been. Look forward to reading your posts!!!:)

Hi Susan, and welcome :) My boy Jack Jack's sister lives in Australia . . . not sure where . . . but in any case, that practically makes us neighbours :D

Hey Susan - great to see you here. There are starting to be a lot of familiar faces joining the board.

Toolie

Welcome Susan! You know me...glad you could make it over. Was searching frantically for your e-mail this past week-end. :)

Susan,
So glad to see you here, you know me already hehehe.

Sally what part of NY are you from? I grew up on LI and was in Potsdam before I moved to Alaska. I still have family in Plattsburg and Rochester NY

Again welcome!
Jaye and Butters (girl)

Hello Susan and welcome to a great place to be! I live in Northwestern Oklahoma with my 5 cockers, 1 foster cocker and my min pin.

Hi Susan

Welcome. I'm Carol from Florida and I am owned by two cocker boys, 3 year old red American Cocker Pluto and 7 month old red English Cocker Woody. Pluto is a bit laid back and Woody has a way of being a bit of a troublemaker, but I love them both to bits. Hope to see pics of your EC.

Hey! Great to see you over here.

Gretchen, Reagan, Lexi, Roo, Presley and Taxi say woof woof to your crew.

Hey, there you are!

You know ME!!!! Hi Susan

and I see Jaye too. Howdy all.

Yeah, you have to get some pictures on here, we love pics, well, at least I do and was fascinated with your artwork that you sent us. Original aboriginal dotted stuff was so cool.

Help me, did I ever send you the embroidered artwork I did of that stone place in Australia? I made one for you, but sometimes I forget and put stuff away and it never gets sent?

Hi Susan and furkids!! Welcome, welcome. I am Randy and am owned by two spaniels. Butters, a 12.5 y/o American Cocker and R.J. (Rufus James), a 3.5 y/o English Springer. We are in Ohio, but originally from Maine (except for R.J.) Hope to see pics soon. I just put up some news pics of our vacation.

Hello Susan
Welcome! I'm Polly and I live with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in the Forests above Los Angeles in California. Pictures of my crew are in the albums here and in various posts. ^_^

Back