memorial Gone But Not Forgotten

Joyce

Owned by
3 cockers
Project13.jpgMolly Bee's Trade Card (2).jpgscan0002.jpgscan (2).jpgscan0001 (2).jpg

It has been two years today since my Precious Molly Bee Good Girl...."Molly Bee"....went to Rainbow Bridge. She was my heart dog and I still miss her so much. She was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever known and she was a therapy dog for 8.5 years of her 10.5 life. She taught me so much and I hold her memory and her love in my heart. She will never be forgotten. We love and miss you, Sweet Molly Bee Angel......Your family

I wanted to add two or three more pictures of my Angel Molly Bee. She earned her RN at age 9 and was so happy to be in the ring. She loved all the people around her and thought she was on a huge therapy visit. I don't think she looked at me once, but she earned high scores and made us both proud to just be in the ring. She was shown in obedience and rally at the Summer Nationals in OKC in 2007. Most of her activities centered around therapy work....Sharing her with other was a very easy thing to do. She loved to wear clothes and always knew when I was sewing for her or if she was going to get to visit "Her People" I miss her every day but especially today!

Molly.jpgMolly Bee in Pink (5).jpgmom&molly (4).jpg1566124.jpg

Molly Bee certainly was a special dog that made a positive impact on many lives, including yours. Although it still hurts, remembering her is such a wonderful way to honour her spirit and her life. Hugs to you Joyce.

Molly Bee certainly was a special dog that made a positive impact on many lives, including yours. Although it still hurts, remembering her is such a wonderful way to honour her spirit and her life. Hugs to you Joyce.

Thanks so much, Kelly. Those are such kinds words and so true. I appreciate them.

Wow seems still like just yesterday to me. It does get easier Joyce but we don't forget, we just remember the good memories more and more with each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was a cutie. I think dogs teach us more about kindness than any person could. I was not a dog person at all until Gabby came into our lives. Thanks for sharing and if you don't mind, I'd like to move this post in the memorial section later. It would go perfect over there.

She was a cutie. I think dogs teach us more about kindness than any person could. I was not a dog person at all until Gabby came into our lives. Thanks for sharing and if you don't mind, I'd like to move this post in the memorial section later. It would go perfect over there.

Thank you, Manuel.......The memorial section would certainly be appropriate for Molly Bee.

I am sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is, especially when you have a special connection. I was not here to get to know her but she looks like a very special, beautiful girl. She is not far, I imagine you can feel her near at times. Let her memories comfort you.

Kelly said it perfectly. Molly Bee was a very special girl. Sending you hugs.

{{{Joyce}}}
I remember..
I remember your joy in her. The fun you had going on your therapy sessions. I remember your pride in her training and titles.
I walked the road with you when she was sick. It brought back my road with my Patrick.
I remember..

Here was my tribute to the beautiful Silver Angel.
Molly-Bee.jpg

Molly was a beautiful girl, she had such a sweet & joyful expression on her face. May your memories of her bring smiles to your heart.

{{{Joyce}}}
I remember..
I remember your joy in her. The fun you had going on your therapy sessions. I remember your pride in her training and titles.
I walked the road with you when she was sick. It brought back my road with my Patrick.
I remember..

Here was my tribute to the beautiful Silver Angel.
Molly-Bee.jpg

Polly, This picture and the one of Suzie and Molly have given me so much comfort. They both hold a very special place in my heart and my home. You are truly a kind person and the random act of kindness of painting these pictures for me will always mean so much. Your pictures capture the special essence that is so comforting. That talent is God given; it cannot be learned. Thanks again, Polly, for being such a faithful friend and caring person.

What a beautiful girl Molly Bee was Joyce! I love Polly's portrait of her!

Joyce can correct me if I'm wrong, but, I believe that was just a couple days before Molly Bee's death. She was blind by that time. She was sitting in the sun in Joyce's garden.

Yes, Polly, it was just one day before she died. She could see that day, but that evening she began to lose her eyesight because of such high blood pressure from the toxins. She had kidney failure. I took a lot of pictures those last few months and that day in February was especially nice and warm. She was on her favorite blanket and I have many pictures of LadyBug and Suzie Q taken with her. MiMi Doll wasn't with us then and it was only when Molly Bee died that she left me MiMi Doll as a gift. She left her at Jan Taylor's house, MiMi's breeder. You see I had always loved MiMi since the first time I saw her, and Jan called and told me she was mine because Molly Bee left her there for me. Thus.....her name is Tailormade Angel Bee Mine....MiMi Doll. Molly was beautiful in life as well as death....One thing I will always be grateful for is the fact that Molly's eyesight returned the evening that she died. I guess it was the lowering of the blood pressure that helped that happen, but I know she could see me.

Polly, you are so caring. Thank you, again.

Even if Molly Bee couldn't have seen you with her eyes, she could always see you with her heart and that's the improtant thing, Joyce.

Molly will always be with you. I can just imagine how hard is must be to loose are babies. Just reading about your post made me cry.

Sorry for your loss. You are so right that they will never be forgotten. We often talk about our beloved and dearly departed terrier mix and cockapoo. They always live in our hearts. Rascal was my heart dog. I still miss her so much after 4 years.

I know time helps, but it is still so hard. I know all of you understand and have stood in my shoes......That's why it is comforting to share my feelings with you. Thanks all of you. Joyce

Back