Greetings from Melbourne

macyck

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum :) I am a proud owner of an English Cocker Spaniel called Fluffy.
He was born on the 21 January 2011. He loves swimming and is obsessed with balls.

Please teach me more about cocker spaniels. I am very intrigued by them. :)

Crystal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 62
Welcome, Crystal. I'm Karen and I live in CA with my husband Keith and two cocker spaniels, Farley and Ki.

Please be patient with us. Your posts will be monitored at first so there may be a delay until they appear. We will get to them as quickly as we can.

Welcome Crystal and Fluffy. One thing I have noticed is it must be a genetic thing with spaniels, they all seem to be obsessed with balls :)

Amen to that! Ball obsession comes with the territory! Even my cocker mix, Dagmar, who is no longer with me, loved to play ball!!! Audra, our brown ACS, LOVES to play ball!!!!

Welcome to MCS!!!!

Welcome!!!

I should tell you that the other obsession is with paper of all textures and consistencies. Most Cockers can't resist shredding paper - especially tissues!

Welcome from California! Yes, balls, paper, socks!!! And, of course all and any food!

Welcome Crystal and Fluffy :wave:
My name is Kathy and we live in Tn. with our cocker boy Levi and soon coming home new little cocker girl. Cockers do love tennis balls and my boy is obsessed with socks...lol

Hi Crystal and Fluffy! Welcome! Yeah, balls; our Cordelia is obsessed with them. Doesn't have to make noise, but if it rolls, it's hers.

Hi and Welcome. My name is Nicole, I live in Ca with my 2 cockers, Fenway my 8 year old black boy and Amelia my 20 month old buff girl. Yes the obsession with balls and paper is very true. Amelia loves to try and tear up some nice paper bags, and of course a nice cardboard box.

Hi everyone,
I've realised his love for shredding paper/cardboard/tissue. On the bright side it's one of the cheaper alternative to entertainment for him and it helps the recycling process. But i'm glad he isn't destructive or worst, eats shredded material. Well, sometimes he will even shred stuff together with the bunny. They are best buds. :dance:

photo.jpg

Oh! The bunny!!! I had house rabbits years ago <3 Achilles thought the covers to vinyl lps were the best!

Welcome to the forum! Balls, paper, my dockers enjoy anything that can fit in or around their mouth.

I live in Michigan with my two rescue dockers, Apollo and Artemis.

Your cocker is a pretty little thing.

Haha Polly! Teddy always goes into the bathroom looking for tissue in the garbage :) He sometimes sneaks one out too when I'm not paying attention!

I've had my American Cocker Teddy, for 7 months now and still learning his personality. He loves squeaky balls or any squeaky toy, tissues, and food! He gets obsessive about one toy for days at a time and sleeps with whatever one he's taken a fancy too. He makes me LOL every day :)

Back