Hello fellow Cocker lovers!

Randi

Owned by
2 cockers
Hey everyone, my name is Randi and I live in Norman, OK with my boyfriend and pups. We have two American Cocker Spaniels, Bowen and Brooks, along with one very sweet English Bulldog, Izzy. I'm a third year dental student at the OUHSC COD in OKC. Second to spending time with my dogs, of course, I like to cook, watch reality TV/movies, and hang out with my family and friends. After I pass my boards this month I would love to get involved with local animal shelters so if there are any other OK residents I'd love to hear about where you volunteer. My dogs are my EVERYTHING-all my friends know me as the crazy dog lady :) I'm so excited to join a forum where I can meet and learn from fellow Cocker Spaniel owners and animal lovers like me. I've had Bo for 3 1/2 years and Brooks for 1 1/2 years now. We love being outside taking walks/runs, playing fetch, and mostly chasing after squirrels (the Norman squirrel population is insane lol). My dogs do have some behavioral issues that I hope to read about on the forum and hopefully get some new ideas (both my cockers bark and show aggression towards people, and Brooks has been the toughest dog ever to house-train). Anyways thank you for letting me join and I look forward to talking about our wigglebutts together! -Randi

Attachments

• IMG_8761.jpg
    IMG_8761.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8523.jpg
    IMG_8523.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8094.jpg
    IMG_8094.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5055.jpg
    IMG_5055.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4947.jpg
    IMG_4947.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 30
Welcome! I'm Polly from SO CA. Love your furry family! We have several members from OK here.
Welcome again Randi. Your posts will be moderated for a couple days. We will get to them as fast as we can.

Funny.. I have a 10 year old buffy named Pogo and a 15 month old Brown named Pye :D :wave:

Welcome Randi and crew. Thanks for sharing your great pics.

Welcome to the forum...I am Kathleen with a buff cocker x poodle named Coco (my profile photo). I live in Surrey BC Canada. We have folks from all over. LOL

Back