Hello from Canada-eh

Canada-eh

Owned by
2 cockers
Hi everyone. I see I know many of you already.I was so pleased that Manuel remembered me as the school teacher. He's got a great memory. I think I had my little Miss Toot when I was a member. She had to go to the bridge just after her second birthday due to real cocker rage she began to develop after being spayed.
Those who know me know I teach Kindergarten and Special Education in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I live in Pickering, just east of Toronto with my cat Khashmir who was 20 on April first, Tynan Koal Atim, and Deacon Motley Atim who are both 5 years old with just 2 weeks separating them Real spoilt cockers for sure. I'll post pics when I go to my desktop so I can resize them. Glad to say hi to old friends and looking forward to getting to know new ones. Maureen

Welcome back Maureen! I remember asking you grammar questions like "my opinion of" versus "my opinion on." I'm so sorry to hear about Toot. She was such a cutie. When you have a chance please share pictures of your cocker kids. If you need any help with our forum let me know.

Hello Maureen! I don't know if we met on MCS before, but, I'm Polly, I live with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in the forests above Los Angeles.
Welcome back!!^_^

Hi everyone. I see I know many of you already.

Until now, you didn't know me!! Hi!! I'm Judy, from Connecticut (USA), proud and often exasperated mom of Frankie (see pics on this message and in my album.) He's a good boy, really. It's good to meet you. You'll like it here. Good folks.

Hi

Hi Maureen

Welcome!! In the short time I have been a member It is a great forum
with friendly people!!

Canadain too!!

Hey Maureen,

I'm in NL. My husband and I have a chocolate cocker, her name is Pika. Eveyone seems really nice here. It's a great place! There are Pics of Pika in my album. Looking forward to seeing pics of yours'.

Jenn and Pika

Hey Maureen - nice to see you here! Nice to see you back to posting again too!!

Welcome, Maureen.

I'm Mary Ellen, living outside Philadelphia, PA with my cocker, Billy, who was born Canadian.

Great cocker folk here.

Good to see you & the boys here Maureen! I hope you are feeling better:)

Back