Hello from Eastbourne!

ZowieSB

Hi all, my name is Zowie and I'm from Eastbourne in the U.K. My family and I are the proud owner of Teddy, a Brown and tan English cocker spaniel. Teddy is nearly 5 years old. He loves food, sleeping, talking, food, cuddles, hogging the couch, food and staring out the living room window . Did I mention he loves food? Teddy probably doesn't live up to the energetic characterises of a cocker spaniel, in fact he's pretty damn lazy but we do love him. He has a younger brother called Alfie who is a short haired collie from Ireland and Teddy spends a lot of time telling him off. We don't show Teddy but he had been used by our neighbours as a model when they were learning dog grooming and he is kennel club registered.

Anyway it's nice to meet you all :)

Thanks for the introduction. Teddy looks cute and model worthy. I have an 8 year old cocker named Hoshi. He's laid back but loves food too. He loves car rides because he usually gets treats. You can see his profile here: Hoshiko (Hoshi) – My Cocker Spaniel

Teddy looks like beautiful example of what an English Cocker should be, to me. I have an ECS, too--she just turned 2 and her name is Fiona. She is not a laid back dog but her shenanigans keep us endlessly entertained. She has excellent breeding but is definitely not conformation material which is fine by me because I have zero interest in breeding. She is beautiful and funny and scary smart and great companion and overall, very good health.

Last edited:
Hi all thank you for the warm welcome! Your dogs all look lovely and it is nice to meet you all.

Teddy looks like beautiful example of what an English Cocker should be, to me. I have an ECS, too--she just turned 2 and her name is Fiona. She is not a laid back dog but her shenanigans keep us endlessly entertained. She has excellent breeding but is definitely not conformation material which is fine by me because I have zero interest in breeding. She is beautiful and funny and scary smart and great companion and overall, very good health.
Teddy as a puppy was a lot of hard work and you couldn't leave him alone. I think he easily chewed through a good few pairs of bras and knickers in his first year and he's still know to nick something. Just the other day he got my sports bra.

Fiona sounds wonderful and lots of fun. I think it's their cheekiness that drew me to the breed.

Back