Hello from Maryland

GizmosMom

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi my name is Tiffany. I am the mother of a 17 week old chocolate and white cocker named Gizmo. He is MY first puppy/dog, my family had a german shepherd growing up but she passed when i was 7.

I am completely lovestruck by my Gizzy and am so glad to have him. He is such a good boy. My avatar is a picture of him and my profile picture is us together the day I got him (3/8/11).

I look forward to spending many wonderful years with him and learning more about the breed along the way.

Hi and welcome. Congrats on your new baby. Hopefully he'll bring joy to you for years to come. Browns and black/tans are my fave colors.
I'm Robin from Oklahoma, one of the moderators and show my Cockers in both conformation and obedience plus run a cocker rescue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tiffany!
I'm Polly and I live in So CA with hubby and our 4 cockers. 3 rescues and one retired show boy named Stormy, a brown from Robin ^_^

You Gizmo is sure a cute little one. I look forward to getting to know you both.

Hello and thanks for waiting while your posts were approved. You can post now without approval. We do this to prevent spam posts. Gizmo is cute. I have one cocker spaniel name Hoshi in my avatar. We hope you stick around and share more about Gizmo. :)

Hi Tiffany! Welcome to the group! Gizmo is adorable, and I know you will have a great time with him. We are glad to hear from you...we love meeting new first-time cocker mommies. I am Judy, live in Connecticut with my husband Paul and our baby boy...6 year old black cocker, Frankie. The pictures you see are of him, of course.

:wave: Hi Tiffany, I am DJ from Washington State. Gizmo is a cutie, you are going to have a blast with him. Welcome to the board, this is a great group of people with much to share.

We share our home with three cocker girlies. Hannah Banana, Maggie Mae and the Faery Princess Zoe'.

Hope you have as much fun with Gizmo as we have had with our girls.

Gizmo is very handsome. My name is Karen and I have parti boys Dylan is 10, Riley is 12 or 13, and Farley is 13 weeks.

hi everybody

Thank you for all the warm greetings. Gizmo and I feel at home here already. :)

Hi Tiffany,

I am Roy, also in Maryland. My wife and I currently have 2 black/tan boys, Bailey who is 3 1/2 and Mack who is almost 1. Previously we had 2 black/white partis, a boy and a girl. Lots of good people here.

Where in MD are you?

Hi and welcome to you and Gizzy, he is a cutie.

I am Dianne , from Utah and I have two Cockers, Chase and Chicka and two Persian cats. Well that's not true , no on "owns " a cat ^_^

Welcome to the board!!

Wow we have three from Maryland. I am near the Towson area. We have two beautiful girls that came to us through Linny. I can't believe Maggie will turn 7 in Nov. Crissy will be 7 or 8 but we don't know when. It seems like only yesterday we were riding up to meet them...

It's a great place.

Welcome to the board!!

Wow we have three from Maryland. I am near the Towson area. We have two beautiful girls that came to us through Linny. I can't believe Maggie will turn 7 in Nov. Crissy will be 7 or 8 but we don't know when. It seems like only yesterday we were riding up to meet them...

It's a great place.

Yes Jo, it does seem like yesterday...

Welcome to the board!!

It's a great place.

Jo, whereabouts? My daughter lives in Baltimore (across from Patterson Park) and works in Towson. She went to Towson Univ.

Back