Hello from Massachusetts

Mike1985

Hey all, my name is Mike, my buddy is a cocker spaniel, his name is Junior. He's having some issues with his cornea and a heart murmur. He's 8 and a half, very happy and doesn't express and irritation or discomfort.

My grandmother, whom raised me, was caring for him while I was at work and she loved his company, he's a sweet dog, he does his doggy shenanigans, but that doesn't take away from his sweet attitude. She passed away on January and I had to put all I had into her funeral. I've been out of work since December and the way this all happened, I've been spending some time trying to recover. It's hard without her, she would always help me when I was down.

I've taken him to the vet recently, along with having no money to do so, I now owe them $250, and they want to see him back in 3 weeks to look further into the issues he's having.

Knowing I have no income I've started a go fund me in attempt to have my buddy taken care of. My grandmother loved him deeply and I do as well. He's a part of the family. He's also all I have left of my grandmother. I'm not asking for donations I'm just asking that the word be spread.

Click here to support Junior needs eye surgery organized by Mike Mattinson

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. Wishing you and Junior the best.

Back