Hello from New York

sentoria

Hello everyone,

I am so glad to have found this forum. As you can see from my avatar I am mommy to Maya who will be turning 5 months in two days. From my signature you can see that I've shared most of my adult life in the company of cockers. The original Maya was a European cocker spaniel and her daughter Pintzy was a the result of a combination between Maya and an American cocker spaniel.

My current Maya came to me via my seeing her at the same pet store 5 weeks in a row, and her giving me those long eyelashed puppy eyes :D

Welcome Corina. I love your avatar of you with Maya. Please be patient while we moderate your first few posts. You can post freely after that. We'd love to see more pictures you and Maya. Let me know if you need any help with the forum. You can see pictures of my cockers Gabby and Hoshi by clicking on my name and viewing my profile.

Hi Corina!
Welcome to the best forum on the net! Maya is a lovely puppy! I can't wait to get to know you! I'm Polly and I live with hubby Mike and our 4 cockers in So CA.

Welcome Corina. What a pretty puppy. I still have one in the "puppy stage". He's an 8 month old English cocker spaniel, Woody. I also have 4 year old Pluto, an American cocker.

Please post more pics of your baby. We LOVE baby pictures!

Welcome from Florida. I am Sharon - mom to five American Cocker rescue guys and one cranky little bird.

Welcome Corina! My name is Kelly, and I'm one of the Moderators here. I am owned and trained by three Cockers, all buff. I am involved in breeding, showing, training, obedience, rally and therapy work. I have also done some agility training.

Welcome Hun!

Hello everyone,

I am so glad to have found this forum. As you can see from my avatar I am mommy to Maya who will be turning 5 months in two days. From my signature you can see that I've shared most of my adult life in the company of cockers. The original Maya was a European cocker spaniel and her daughter Pintzy was a the result of a combination between Maya and an American cocker spaniel.

My current Maya came to me via my seeing her at the same pet store 5 weeks in a row, and her giving me those long eyelashed puppy eyes :D

Welcome to the group, I'm Angel and I live in WV. Hugs from the Mountain State.

Welcome Corina & Maya from Carri, Sophie, Sadie & soon to be home, Stella :wave: I love your avatar and hope to see more pics soon.

Welcome Corina and Maya. I am Roy and my wife and I live in MD with our 2 year old brown/tan Bailey. Lots of good folks here.

Hello and welcome Corina to the MyCockerSpaniel.com forum!

I am Gina I own 9 cockers. I also breed and show Cockers and Golden Retrievers and back in 05 became a 'blended family' when I married my husband and he brought Vizsla into our mix! I also and own a boarding kennel in Michigan. Dogs are my life. You will enjoy all the GREAT people on this forum, I know I have!

Back