Hello from oak harbor!!

Navygirl

Hello everyone! I hope you're all wonderful this evening!I am a military wife who is currently cocker-less but I hope now we gave signed a lease on a place my husband can keep his promise of a puppy before he leaves for deployment! I was originally looking at cavaliers please don't shoot me cocker owners lol but my husband wouldn't agree he liked the cocker spaniels when we saw some at the pet store so he agreed on a cocker spaniel for our first dog together ! We found some akc registered cocker spaniels in the area and he's going to view 4 females tomorrow! Fingers crossed he picks one out!! I hope to learn a lot from this site!

Welcome!!! How exciting a new cocker baby. Pictures please when you have your baby home. You will find wonderful support here on MCS. BTW.. I'm Polly from CA.

Welcome and good luck today. Cavaliers are adorable so I don't blame you.

No one would blame you for liking Cavaliers. They are also great dogs. Welcome and be sure to tell us about your new puppy.

Yes! Cavies are great dogs.. and we are not just for cockers.. we would love to get to know you and your puppy no matter what breed you choose. :)

I posted a reply earlier, but was having problems w/my computer, so it didn't post. Welcome.

Welcome to MCS! I'm Heather and I'm from Indiana. I have a Brown girl named Audra and then two Bosties; Apollo and Jersey. Personally I have always loved the Cavaliers myself, so I cannot blame you a bit! One of my co-workers has a Cavalier and he shares stories about her with me all the time :) Can't wait to hear what your husband decides on your puppy!
Again welcome!

Back