Hello from Pgh PaPa

Angel Lewis

Owned by
1 cocker
Hello everyone!

I'm Angel from Pittsburgh Pa, I am owned by 2 dogs Gizmo our chocolate cocker boy and Samantha our german shepard/golden mix. I am married to a wonderful man of almost 8 years. We have no children so does dogs count as children?

We just adopted Gizmo a few weeks ago to fill the huge hole in my heart after loosing Molli my black cocker girl in July. He is he best thing for us and it brings a smile to Samanths who long for a buddy to play with.
I hope to get to know you guys more

Angel, Samantha and Gizmo

Welcome Angel. I think we have met on the forums before. I'm glad you've found us and thank you for being patient while your posts were approved. You can post now without approval. Looking forward to pictures of Gizmo and Samantha. I took a quick peek at your Web site. It looks great.

Welcome to the forum. I have a 2 yr old Am Cocker x, Coco and a 4 yr old Staph Terrier x, Lux. I am married for 5 yrs with 2 kids my own boy Jordan 15, girl Deanna 12) an 1 step child ( boy 18 Blair).

Thank you Manuel, I was hoping to start chatting soon.

You are my friend on Facebook and I was trying to find a good Cocker Forum to make friends and learn more. Thank you for the compliment on my site. I am actually looking into VBulletin board to switch. I love all the features it has and I am hoping to really make my site work for mainly helping pets who need homes, transports etc. Not just 1 breed or kind of pet.

Coco's Mom thank you for the welcome as well. I cannot wait to look at some of your photos of your babies.

Well here is Gizmo and Samantha

Here is my bad boy Gizmo, he is on a diet right now cause he was fed mostly table food and crappy dog food. He is now getting used to not always eating. Poor guy looked like a Webble Wobble People.
63524_461671236105_667796105_5973551_7833516_n.jpg

Here is Samantha who is 13 years old, do not let her fool ya she is still young at heart. Gizmo keeps her on his toes.
SDC11588.jpg

Love the duck on the floor. Did someone bring you an early Christmas present haha just kidding.

Well that duck is gone now. She loved that thing but got destroyed trying to break the squeekie thing.

Welcome Angel and fam.
I'm Robin, a groomer by trade, occasionally breed, raise, and show cockers; and also have a cocker Rescue here in Enid, Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcome! I am planing on going to grooming school in 2012 hopefully. I love grooming my dogs.

Hi Angel! Welcome to a great forum! I'm Polly :wave: I have 4 cockers, one a retired show boy from my dear friend Robin above and the other 3 are rescues. Welcome!

They both look loveable! If you want any insight about vBulletin let me know. I would also suggest IP. Board. I love the layout and features.

Welcome to the Board....one of the best...

I am DJ from Washington state. We are blessed to live with three lovely cocker girls, Hannah, Maggie and Zoe'. Hope to hear lots of stories about your crew.

Thank you very much. I just may enjoy my stay here more. :) I have been looking for a nice cocker forum just to be part of and make cocker friends. Also to learn more about the breed.

Hi Angel, I'm Cathy from San Diego CA, I have a 4y/o 4 legged daughter name Pumpkin. I read your post and I am so sorry you lost Molli. I was sad after reading your post and looking at Molli picture. It made me think of Pumpkin I wish they can live with us forever. I don't know what I will do when that time comes. :(

HI Cathy, it was very devastating for all of us in our household when we came home without sweet Molli girl. I will be posting her story soon.

I agree with you where we all wish they could just be with us forever. We have a 13 year old dog here who is my hubby's little girl. She has slowed down a bit but still young at heart, Gizmo is keeping her active which is good for her. We do get scared at times when we see something go wrong with Samantha, feeling sick, limping, in pain, bathroom issues and such. she would be fine within hours or a day.

Hi Angel Samantha and gizmo,,,welcome.. My name is Susan and I am from NC . We have two furbabies, Sam and Chase.

Back