Hello!

Gabka

Owned by
3 cockers
Hi! I just found this forum today! I have 3 cockers! They are the love of my life!

Hello Gabka!
I'm Polly and I live with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in the Angeles National Forest above Los Angeles. Do I remember you from Zims?

Welcome and your cocker Pepsi is just beautiful!

Hello Gabka. Welcome. I'm Karen and I live with my husband, Keith and our two cocker spaniels Dylan and Riley.

Hello Gabka!
I'm Polly and I live with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers in the Angeles National Forest above Los Angeles. Do I remember you from Zims?

Welcome and your cocker Pepsi is just beautiful!

Yes I am a member on that forum! Thanks for your nice comment about Pepsi!:)

Welcome again!
I have admired pictures of Pepsi for a long time. You will find some friends here!

Your posts will be monitored just for a short while. We will approve them as fast as we can.

Hey Gabriella, FABULOUS to see you here :) You already know Farley, Grace, Jack Jack and I.

Thank You!
Yes Kelly hi! Please give a hug from me to your beautiful pups!:)

Hi, your cockers are beautiful...we have three cockers also...Hannah, Maggie and Zoe'. Welcome to the board, can't wait to hear about your beauties.

Welcome and thanks for sharing Pepsi's pictures. I drooled all over his puppy pic. ^_^

EDIT: her pics. Sorry.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! I am Sharon - owned by 4 cockers ranging in age from 2 to 14 years and spoilt rotten!

Manuel, you think Pepsi is pretty? You should see her other two gorgeous dogs Bruce and Madison :D :D :D

Manuel, you think Pepsi is pretty? You should see her other two gorgeous dogs Bruce and Madison :D :D :D

Kelly thank You!
Bruce is starting his show "career" next week with Jessica. His OFA came back GOOD last week , no Patella, CERF clear. He is ready to show and breed later I hope.
He really became a gorgeous male , but of course I am biased!;)

He IS gorgeous Gabriella! I have loved him since day one. I know he'll do well. Is Madison still being shown?

He IS gorgeous Gabriella! I have loved him since day one. I know he'll do well. Is Madison still being shown?

Unfortunately we can never breed Madison (due to some health issues) so we did not show her and we won't in the future. :(

Welcome. I'm Carol from central Florida and live with my retired police officer hubby. I have two cockers, an American cocker named Pluto and an English cocker named Woody. Thanks for sharing pictures of your babies.

Welcome. I'm Carol from central Florida and live with my retired police officer hubby. I have two cockers, an American cocker named Pluto and an English cocker named Woody. Thanks for sharing pictures of your babies.

Hi!:wave: My very first cocker was an English Cocker. She was my heart dog! I will never forget her!

Hi and welcome from Australia. We have five dogs...one being Henna, our
10 month, Red English CS.

Welcome from Pickering, Ontario, Canada.
My name is Maureen and I have 2 cockers. Tynan is black and comes from a breeder here in Ontario. Deacon is a chocolate merle who came from Florida.

Back