Hi everyone, I'm new to the group

Eileen

200205_161448873909732_100001338617322_301002_7761308_n.jpgbut already know several people on here. I've never been on a "format" group before but my husband has.

My name's Eileen (age 55) and my husband's name is Tom (age 64) and our 4 "kids" (all are ACS) are: Babydoll (is a chocolate and 11 years old); Nigel (is black with a tad of white on chest and is 10 years old ); their brother Shadow (also black with a tad of white on chest and is 7 years old) and last there's Wuzz how was added to our pack last December, who is solid black and is 5 year's old. We have been married 24 years and live in Colorado Springs, CO. Yes, we have a very strong love for animals and we can't imagine life without our "kids". Two of our furkid's have IMHA (Nigel came down with his this past August a year ago - inherited from their parent's) and Babydoll came down with her's in May or June of this year and her's has been the toughest case to fight. We've almost lost her twice but she's a fighter and is slowly starting to level out. They both go to an excellent Internist here in the "Spring's" that know's what he's doing.

About 10 or 15 year's ago, we used to be heavily involved in cocker rescue and wound up keeping four of them. Back then we had to "foot the bill's" ourselves and eventually we got "burn out" and couldn't take it anymore but we still contribute anyway we can.

I look forward to being on this group and thank you for letting me join. Please let us know if we accidentally break any of the rule's to this group or offend anyone right away - not that we are planning to do either. Thank's.

:wave:

Last edited:
Hi Eilene and family! I know you, and you me. Your posts will be moderated for a while do dont be surprised if your posts don't show up right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome, Eileen and crew (Babydoll, Nigel, Shadow, Wuzz)! Glad to have you hear and thanks for the introduction. I love the name Nigel. It sounds so English.

Thank's Polly. Thought I'd add a photo of our "kid's" that was taken last January. That's the only shot we've been able to get of all 4 together:)

Hi and welcome, I am Dianne and I have two Cockers Chase and Chicka. Chase came form Colorado Springs so we have been there a time or two, His breeder left the area a couple of years ago tho.

Hi, I am fairly new to the group too, my name is Diane and I am Butch's mom. This is a wonderful place to share and learn. You will love it! Your wigglebutts are adorable:) 434.jpg

Thank's! I'd love to see a picture sometime of your Pumpkin; such a cute name. We had that picture taken at a professional photographer just after we'd gotten Wuzz. All the proceed's went to rescue. I usually take my own photo's and have plenty of them but not one of them together.

Hi Diane and your Butch's is very handsome. I love how he is lovingly looking up at you in this picture. I know that I'm going to like this place and you got it right with our furkid's - they can be wigglebutts:)

Hi Dianne. Your babies are so cute! Ok, which one is Chase and which one is Chicka? Sorry but I'm not guessing on this one:) Thank's for the welcome!

Yes I am, my friend and you were right about this group. Thank's for gentally nudging me to join...Luv 'ya:)

Thank's Manuel and thank you for letting me join! Regarding Nigel's name, it was picked out by a long ago friend from Great Britian. I had two name's picked out for him but we couldn't decide. The other's were already named when we got them (Wuzz's long name is Wuzzard of Awww's because he came from KS; the people we got Babydoll from were calling her that when she was 6 wk's old; when we got Shadow he was already 7 month's old - he is literally my shadow because he stay's so close).

We do have a question for you: are there any other's on this group that have furkid's with auto immune disorder's? If so, we'd love to hear from them and their experience with it. It hasn't been an easy thing for our family to deal with. Thank's...

Farley is not in my picture. That's Dylan and Riley who passed away this spring. Farley is a rescue cocker puppy from Robin. He'll be a year old this December. I'm not home now but will post his picture later.

We do have a question for you: are there any other's on this group that have furkid's with auto immune disorder's? If so, we'd love to hear from them and their experience with it. It hasn't been an easy thing for our family to deal with. Thank's...
Jackie was a member of our forum and I know Sage had a serious bout. Sadly, Jackie past away. I can't think of anyone else.

Hi , I am Susan and I have two wiggleabutts,,,Sam, who is blk and tan and chase who is a sable and white parti. your babies are beautiful.try and catch me.jpgchase toy1.JPG

Back