Hi everyone

Jenn

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi everyone
were new here and thank Kelly for the invite. I think i see some old friends from other cocker baords...but for those who dont know us..

I am Jenn who is owned and trained by a Buff Male named Ranger who is 9 and a Spitfire Sable Female Savannah who is 6!

cant wait to hear more about everyone.....

Welcome Jenn and Ranger and Spitfire. I have 1 buff cocker named Gabby. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your two. Let me know if you need any help adding pictures to your album or creating a avatar. ^_^

Hellooooooooooo Jenn, Ranger and Vannah (aka Spitfire)!!!!!!!!! I had the pleasure of meeting Jenn, her significant other Dan and the doggy kids in Houston earlier in the fall. They are truly wonderful people!

:::Wavin Hi Jenn Ranger and Savana!!!::::

Anita will be so happy to see you are with us!!!

YIPEE~~~~ Ranger and Savannah and mom Jenn found there way here too.
How nice~~
Haven't heard from you all is a wile but than the other boards I have a hard time getting on to at times so I just don;t get around like I use to either.
Hope you all are still getting to do some traveling at times and keeping out of the bad states that have bad weather.

Lets see some pictures of you handsome Ranger and that Cutie Savannah.
Anita

YIPEE~~~~ Ranger and Savannah and mom Jenn found there way here too.
How nice~~
Haven't heard from you all is a wile but than the other boards I have a hard time getting on to at times so I just don;t get around like I use to either.
Hope you all are still getting to do some traveling at times and keeping out of the bad states that have bad weather.

Lets see some pictures of you handsome Ranger and that Cutie Savannah.
Anita

This is Savannah and Ranger? No wonder they sounded so familiar. :redface: Jenn I hope you do stay with us. It's good to hear from you again.

Hey Jenn,

Good to see you, Ranger and Savannah here - you may know some or remember some of the members for AOL.

Polly's Ranger and Savanah!

Here are my versions of Jenn's beautiful kids.. Savanah was the first sable I have ever painted^_^

Last edited:
Polly, I am amazed by number of cockers you have painted over the years. Be sure and add these pics to your picture gallery here.

Hey Jenn, Vannah and Ranger!

Welcome to this forum. You already know who I am...DeeDee's Mom from San Antonio and in love with Savannah for many years.:)

Polly, I am amazed by number of cockers you have painted over the years. Be sure and add these pics to your picture gallery here.

Manuel I think they are already there. I will check tho and add them if not.^_^

Polly those are still all nice and wrap to kep them safe for a day we have actually walls to put them on!!

Hello to Jen, Ranger and Savanah

I'm Carol and I have 2 red cockers, one an American Cocker and the other an English cocker, who is now 3 months old and driving us all nuts! Welcome to the board. You will LOVE it!

Back