Hi from Australia

Sue_Fleur

Hi My name is sue and i have to English cocker spaniels, Fleur and Connor.

Fleur will be 3 in September and is a rogue but I love her to bits. She constantly amused me with her antics, and has to be centre of attention and thinks the whole world revovles around her.

Connor is my mums dog, but he doesn't know that. He is 5 1/2 and a clever boy also, but more subdued sometimes.

We enjoy agility and love it. Connor has a couple of titles, a jumpign title and AAD in antoher club.

Fleur is faster but not as accurate but is getting there.

In our club there is about 13 cocker spaniels, which is great.

I have just found this forum, which seems great to talk about the breed of dog which I just love and think are fantastic

Sue, Fleur and Connor

Welcome Sue, Fleur and Connor. Is that one of your cockers in your avatar? Very nice! Take your time finding your way around the forum. Check our your profile and customize it with your cocker's information. I'm Manuel. You can check our my 2 cockers by clicking on my name. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Fleur and Connor. We'd love some agility shots!

Welcome Sue, Fleur and Connor - it's great to have some more English Cockers in our midst :)

Welcome Sue, Fleur & Connor, your avitar is a wonderful shot! And, like Kelly said we LOVE Engies! We have Mark here of Chestnut Cockers, some of the most wonderful English in our country. Mike and Carol are two other members with English's here now.

I'm Polly and I have 4 AM Cockers, you can see their pictures all over the forum, but you can read their stories in our blog sections. Please post often and lets get to know you! WE are an international forum! ^_^

Welcome Sue,

My wife Sheri and I have English Cockers as well. We're definitely in the minority, English vs. American, and we have the less common solid colored variety at that.

Sheri is very capable and deeply involved in obedience and agility training with our dogs.

Sheri trained her first Am Cocker in obedience and reached 1st place standing in the country with her little Sugie (Miss Sugar Bear of Acadia, UD), but that was back in the early 1980's.

Welcome to our little group Sue, Fleur and Connor. Hope to see you posting here often.

Welcome

Welcome sue, Fleur and Connor.

My name is Jenn and I own one Am. Cocker, Peeka. She's a Chocolate girl. I have a few pics of her in an album on this forum. I believe that you can just click on my name to find it. I'm interested in starting Peeka in agility and we've just started the process of becoming a certified therapy dog. Looking forward to seeing pics of your pups. There's a wealth of info here and everyone is very nice.

Enjoy!

Jenn and Peeka

I'm Judy from Connecticut (Northeast coast of USA). We have one cocker, Frankie, a black with white trim sweetie, who will be 5 in a couple of weeks. His pictures are on the avitar and the signature of this page. The signature picture shows him showing off his best talent.....sleeping.

Welcome to our group!

Welcome Sue, Fleur, & Conner! I am Betty & have 5 AM cockers. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your dogs.

Hi everyone

Thank you for the great welcome. I will try and figure out how to put up some photos on the internet, not too greaet at those things. Sometimes think Fleur is clever than me.

If you do want to have a look at some photos i have entered Fleur in Australia's best pet competition if you win your dog gets to be the face of a flea product at http://www.votemypet.com.au you would need to put in Fleur in search and comes up with a dog and a cat. If you click photos i have uploaded about 17 or them or so, some of thm i love, but i have so many of them, it is hard tochoose which ones. I will try to figure out how to put them on here though as I love showing her off to the whole wide world (proud mummy syndrome here).

I think she is adorable, cute and uses it to her advantage constantly and it usually works.

Sue, Fleur and Connor

Thanks for the link. Those are great pictures of Fleur. If you managed putting pics on that site you should have no problems add them here.

633860578881867500.JPG

Welcome Sue. I am Carol, mom to two cockers, one American the other English. I look forward to seeing your babies.

G'Day!

what a lovely black & white roan English you have there.

Welcome from US -- who has 9 dogs here at the moment and we live in the eastern part of Pennsylvania.

Now we have 2 Aussies in the group.

Thank you for the lovely comments about my dogs.

I could add the photos to the other site, as it was basic, it just said upload photo and i did it, pretty simples, I couldn't go wrong, well not too much :p, I am not too great with computers even though I work with them all day. I will try to upload them to the gallery I think it is. I love showing off my babies for the whole wide world to see :).

Thank you all again for the lovely comments on my girl. I will have to put more up of Connor.

Edited: Thank you Manual, it actually was pretty easy and the same, or easier, so i have uploaded some photos to show off my baby girl and Connor with a few. There are way too many well actually not enough, but i won't bore you with thema ll.

Last edited:
I checked out your album. Your avatar pic is even better full size. :thumbsup:

Back