Hi from Illinois

mike54

Owned by
1 cocker
I just adopted a cocker spaniel mixed with a little golden retriever. He's 19 months old. Seems be a well adjusted pup his name is Dunkin :)
I hope to learn how care for him Properly here.

Welcome Mike. Thanks for joining. Looking forward to hearing more about your new cocker when you get a chance. My 15 year old cocker is named Gabby and my 9 month old is name Hoshi. You can see their pictures by clicking on my name and viewing my profile.

Hello and welcome from rainy Florida! I am Sharon currently owned by 5 cocker rescue boys ranging in age from 2 to 14 years.

Welcome Mike and Dunkin . . . we're avid picture fanatics, so please share some photos of your boy when you get the chance!

Hi and welcome from central Florida. My two are a three year old American cocker named Pluto and a 9 month old English cocker named Woody. You will enjoy this group very much.

Hi Mike! Big welcome to you and Dunkin! We do love pictures. You can read about most of our cocker family in our blogs. I'm Polly and I'm Mom to 4 cockers, 3 little boys and one blind old gal. We live in the forests above So CA.

Welcome, welcome!! I am Randy and I live in Ohio with my two boys. Butters, 12.5 y/o American Cocker Spanel and R.J., 3.5 y/o English Springer Spaniel. We can't wait to hear about you and your furbabies.

Back