Hi from Kansas

KsKathy

Owned by
1 cocker
I'm Kathy and live in SE Kansas with hubby and 4 doggies. Charlie Cocker is my only cocker and we're just not sure how old he is. He was living with another family that had 3 dogs and wanted to get down to 1. When we got him he had steel mesh entangled in his chest hairs, gas that would drive you out of the house and heartworms. He was my introduction into the world of Cocker Spaniels and I have loved every minute since then. He's a sweety but not the brightest bulb - but then again neither is his mommy - LOL.

I am also the door person for Max Maltese (11), Scruffy Schnauzer (?), and Scilla Schnauzer (3). The schnauzers sort of boss the rest of us around but we all get along.

I emailed Lin to find out where she had gone (other than to the hospital) and she gave me this address. I've looked and recognize a few names so hope to have fun here. I don't post as much as I probably should but I usually visit the board almost daily. Could promise to try to do better about posting but know that it would be like trying to make a new year's resolution ...........

Kathy W.

Welcome Kathy! It's nice to have you join our group. Charlie sounds like he was chained outside (poor thing). Post some pictures of him when you get a chance. I love meeting everyone's cockers. I'm Manuel, you can see pictures of my 2 by clicking my name (under view public profile).

Hi Kathy! It's me! Polly!
Welcome to our new home, the best cocker forum on the net!^_^

Hi Kathy,

and WELCOME to one of the BEST and friendliest Cocker Lists out there.

One big happy family.

:w00t:

Hi Kathy - welcome to the forum :) We're a small group, but fairly close-knit, and always friendly. Glad to see you here - I recognize your name from some of the other Cocker forums.

Welcome to the group. I'm Carol and have two cockers, a 3 year old American Cocker and a 6 month old English cocker. Look forward to seeing pictures of your baby.

Back