Hi from Minnesota

Sorcha

Owned by
1 cocker
Just thought I'd introduce myself.
I am a new mom... Almost... Of a cocker puppy. Daisy. She comes home to us this Friday. I'm excited, of course.
This will be our second cocker. Our first was Spot. She left us to fetch the stars in May. To us, she was the best dog in the world. This month would have been her 18th birthday. Needless to say, we miss her more than words can say.
We've gradually been looking at puppies and last Sunday Daisy said "I'm the one!" So here we go on another adventure!
I have completely forgotten everything I might have known about the puppy stage but have lots of geriatric experience.
I hope to get some refresher knowledge, as I'm sure things have changed a bit in almost 20 years. ;)
M~

Hello Sorcha. We'd love to see Daisy when you finally meet her. I'd love to see pictures of Spot too. I have a senior cocker named Gabby. He is 15 years old. This is Gabby from 2000:
upsidedown.jpg

Welcome Sorcha!
I'm Polly and I live with hubby and our 4 cockers in SO CA. Mine range in age now from 13(ish) to 5.. I lost my 18 year old in March of 2008..

Aww puppyhood, something I have not experienced first hand. I don't mind reading of Manuel's adventures with Hoshi tho! LOL..

Can't wait for pictures.

Manuel I just love that pix of Gabby! It's a great one!

Hello and welcome! Am Sharon from Florida and owned by 5 recue boys ranging in age from 2 to 14. Haven't had a puppy in ages so I'm green with envy. ^_^

Welcome Sorcha, I'm Carol from Florida and mom to Pluto, the American cocker and Woody the English cocker. Hope to see baby pictures when you have the time. We all know how puppyhood is.

Welcome from the Mountain State,WV

Just thought I'd introduce myself.
I am a new mom... Almost... Of a cocker puppy. Daisy. She comes home to us this Friday. I'm excited, of course.
This will be our second cocker. Our first was Spot. She left us to fetch the stars in May. To us, she was the best dog in the world. This month would have been her 18th birthday. Needless to say, we miss her more than words can say.
We've gradually been looking at puppies and last Sunday Daisy said "I'm the one!" So here we go on another adventure!
I have completely forgotten everything I might have known about the puppy stage but have lots of geriatric experience.
I hope to get some refresher knowledge, as I'm sure things have changed a bit in almost 20 years. ;)
M~

Can't wait to swap puppy stories, I'm cockerless but I'm searching. Can't wait to see pics. Welcome Angel

Welcome Sorcha :wave: My name is Carri and I am owned by Sophie & Sadie. We will be getting our new puppy, Stella, around Sept. 15. so I will be going through puppyhood with you :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's good to hear I'll have company in puppyhood. Let's see if I can upload a picture of Daisy.
373748754.jpg

Daisy looks cute. Cockers can make themselves comfortable anywhere. :thumbsup:

Welcome. I'm Roy and live in Maryland, about an hour west of Baltimore/DC. Right now we only have 1 cocker, 2-year old Bailey. We lost Prince in 2007 at age 12, and Precious this past July at age 14. WOW let me tell you, going through puppyhood again after 12 years was a major culture shock, so you've definitely got my moral support. In the end it was worth it, of course, but it sure did take some getting used to.

Welcome Scorcha & Daisy! Looking forward to hearing your puppy stories.

Welcome to the board, DJ here waving hi from the lovely Washington State. We have three cocker girlies who are captured our hearts. Your Daisy is very cute...looking forward to hearing more about her.

Back