Hi from NC

Legogirl

Hi,
As of yesterday, I am the proud owner of a 4 year old female Cocker Spaniel. She was a breeding dog, but was through with her last litter, so very reluctantly, the breeder had to give her up. Their were a lot of tears involved, and promises that I would bring her back to have her groomed and boarded. Her name now is Lilly, but we are changing it to Zelda. I have been training my own dogs for obedience and agility since I was 13, for about 20 years, and she makes me look like the world's best trainer. She hasn't had much formal training, but she already walks in heel position and sits when I stop for any length of time. She loves my kids. She's not overly active, which is exactly what I wanted. I've had her for less that 24 hours and she's already stolen my heart.
I hope to gain lots of knowledge from y'all on here, if you don't mind me picking your brains. And I'll probably be sharing stories too.
Thanks for listening to me ramble about my new love!
Zelda's mom,
Legogirl

Welcome to you and to Zelda. I'm Polly from So. CA.. As to your other post question, we will have to wait for Manuel to answer that one. :wave:

Hi and Welcome , I'm Susan and have two ACS Sam bl/tan and Chase sable/white. Again Welcome from NC as well.

Welcome Legogirl (nice name). Zelda is your avatar? She's pretty.

Back