Hi from Oklahoma

carlyg1989

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi everyone! I've been creeping around the boards for a few days so i decided that i should introduce my self and my baby...we'll start with her...she is a 9 month old buff american cocker spaniel...her name is Isabella but we just call her Bella she is a bundle of energy and (almost!) never met a person she didn't like...she is actually my second cocker but due to very unfortunate circumstances I only had my first for about 2 weeks so Bella is my first ACTUAL...hehe...she's a pretty petite girl weighing in at only 12 pounds...my family as well as my boyfriend's family have had cocker spaniels forever and convinced me that a cocker spaniel was the only dog i should (or could!) have...man am i glad i listened! Now about me i'm almost a 3 year pre-vet student at Oklahoma State( GO COWBOYS!) i worked at a vet clinic for several years and my (almost) brother in law is a vet and also my boss...i still work at the clinic when i can but it's harder now due to school...if anyone has any vet questions i can certainly try to answer them...i love researching problems so give me something to do in my spare time! this is a great site and has lots of great info!

Carly!
As I said in the other post, Welcome!! To you and to Bella! You will be a wonderful addition to our little family here! Please post pictures of Bella when you have a chance!^_^

thanks for the welcome! i posted an album of little bella for anyone who would like to see her!

Welcome Carly and Bella! Share those pics when you get a chance. :thumbsup: It would be great to have you as a resource person on our board. We'd love to pick your brain. :p

pick away! i am a vet nerd...at least that's what they tell me haha! thanks again for the warm welcome!

Carly I really enjoyed your pictures! Bella is just a little doll!^_^

Welcome to the group. Bella is adorable!

I am sure we will pick your brain. It seems this summer I have been living at the vet with mine.

Back