Hi from SoCal!

Maudee

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi all!!!

My name is Maudee and my furbaby is Cricket. She is a buff and white 20lb 1year old girl. She is the love of my life!

I love forums dedicated to cockers and try to be a member of all of them!

Maudee & Cricket

Welcome Maudee and Cricket! I am new, too, and have one 4 y/o Cocker named Charley. I'd love to see a picture of Cricket! :)

This is my little girl!

Attachments

• phpqPQCjUPM.jpg
    phpqPQCjUPM.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 48
  • phpqpsfFiPM.jpg
    phpqpsfFiPM.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 51
Welcome Maudee and Cricket. Glad to have you with us. That's a cute picture of her on the beach. What other cocker boards do you belong to?

We belong to the Zim Family Cocker Spaniel Forum and also to Petlovers.com (it's about animals not cockers really but I love animals!

I search around to see if there are cocker or dog forums around. I feel that one can never know enough about cockers....
And there's always something to talk about (maybe I should say BRAG about)!!!

I forgot to add one more forum: It's the C&J Cockers forum on yahoo. C&J Cockers are our breeders.

Last edited:
We belong to the Zim Family Cocker Spaniel Forum and also to Petlovers.com (it's about animals not cockers really but I love animals!)

I search around to see if there are cocker or dog forums around. I feel that one can never know enough about cockers....
And there's always something to talk about (maybe I should say BRAG about)!!!
I wouldn't be lying if I said I made this forum to brag about Gabby. :naughty:

Hello Maudee
Cute little one!
I'm Polly and I also live in SO CA, in Santa Clarita with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers. You can read about most of us here in the introductions.:)

Welcome Maudee and Cricket.......i live in So Ca too....close to Riverside.
Welcome aboard!

Welcome Maudee and Cricket :) I am also a member of the Zim forum . . . I go by the same username - KLADCkrs.

The other prerequisite of owning a Cocker and belonging to a forum is posting pictures. We love 'em!

Back