HI from Washington state

justiceckrs

Owned by
4 cockers
My Name is Debra and I have 4 cockers who own me. I try and help Carol CSRBC when I can but mostly I breed and show. I have been out of commission from showing etc as my health has not been that compliant in the last 2 years but hopefully next year will be better.
My guys range from 9 yrs down to 2.5 years. 3 girls 1 boy and as you can see girls are my favorite.

look forward to the forum.

Welcome Debra!
I'm Polly, and I live in SO CA, in the forests above Los Angeles with my hubby Michael and our 4 cockers, I have 3 boys and one girl LOL.. I like the boys better!

You will be moderated for a short while. We promise to get to your posts asap and get them approved.

We are a very small and close group here. Welcome! We love pictures!

^_^

Hello and welcome! I am Sharon owned by four cocker rescue boyz ranging in age from 2 to 14 years.

Hi and welcome from Florida!

I am owned by one rescued Cocker who will be 3 in February and one newly rescued Vizsla.

We need pics please! :)

Hello and welcome. I am Carol and I live in central Florida with my hubby and 2 boys, one an American cocker and the other an English cocker. I just love my boys!

Hi,

I'm Karen from Northern CA. Dylan and Riley are the parti dogs who consent to live with me. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Waving right back at you from Washington. My hubby and I live and share our home in Washington with three lovely cocker ladies... Welcome to the board cn't wait to hear all about your crew. And remember we love pictures

Welcome Debra. I'm glad Carol invited you. I have one cocker spaniel named Hoshi. You can see his pics by clicking on my name and seeing my profile. Looking forward to hearing more about your 4 and maybe pictures. :)

Glad you finally made it Debra.

We 'see' each other more online than we do in real life...LOL

Pity. :-(

I see you have some of Tony Pedersons dogs? Harmony
Am I correct?
Where in washington?

North of Seattle about 20 miles, in Everett area.

Yeah we have two of Tony's pups, Hannah was first quickly followed by Maggie (whose daddy resides at Mountview in the same area as Harmony)....it was sad to hear of her passing. She had some really lovely dogs.

Back