Hi from Wisconsin

3dogs

Owned by
3 cockers
Hi, I am Donna from WI. My current furbabies are two cockers and a cocker mix (we think...aussie/cocker). Maya the blue merle is 8, we got her as a puppy from a breeder. Angel (off white one) is 6, we found her at a shelter when she was 4 months old. Belle (mix) is almost 2 (4/13), my daughter found her on petfinder when she was 8 weeks old after we lost our other Cocker (Ginger) to mast cell cancer. Belle came from Kentucky...long ride back in dh's semi truck to WI. Belle developed IMT after her last puppy shot back in 2013 but has recovered fully from it. She has been one crazy pup with lots of health issues but has been doing great now! She is full of energy (even when she was sick) and I started agility classes with her late last winter. On Feb 14th (just over a week from now) we are entering our first agility trial. Not sure we are quite ready yet but my trainer thought so. We will see. LOL! Hopefully you don't mind me talking about Belle a lot here, even though she is just a mix, as she is quite the character and makes me laugh daily. Let see if I can add some photos....we love winter here in WI. All my girls LOVE playing in the snow.

Maya and Angel...
IMG_7817a by rzyg, on Flickr

Belle...
IMG_7687a8 by rzyg, on Flickr

Welcome Donna what a beautiful furry family you have.

Back