Hi my name is Sabina...

sabina

Hello, My Name is Sabina . Im sure a few of you may remember me from old Aol group . I have lost a few of my Babies since then. :((. I now have a Cocker Spaniel named Remy age 6 and my Lab Willie age 7. I look forward to reading and sharing on here ! Happy New Year to All of You and Your Babies !

Welcome Sabina. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I moved your post in the introductions so it's easier to see. My name is Manuel and I have 1 cocker named Hoshi.

Welcome Sabina. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I moved your post in the introductions so it's easier to see. My name is Manuel and I have 1 cocker named Hoshi.
Thank you Manuel ! Glad to be back ! And thank you for your condolences

Hi, Sabina! I'm Lori and I have a 5-year-old chocolate Cocker named Teddy and a 4-1/2-year-old chocolate lab named Chuckles.

:DHi Sabrina! I'm Polly from the old AOL board! I also hosted the Pet Chat with Jo during the old AOL days. Welcome home!
I live in CA with my hubby and our 2 cockers.

HI Sabina - I am fairly new to the board so wasn't around during the AOL days but I have heard about them! Welcome back to MSC!!! I'm Heather, live in South Central Indiana with my husband, Kevin, and our 3 dogs - Audra (Brown ACS), Apollo and Jersey (Boston Terriers)...and then our brood of kitties as I breed/show Persians as well.

Hi Sabrina , I'm Dianne and I live in Utah with my two Cockers and two Persian cats. Welcome

Back