Hi to all--New here!

TerriLa

Owned by
2 cockers
Thank you Kelly for inviting me to join here!

Some of you may know me from other forums. I'm Terri & we live in Louisiana-me, husband Jim, the 'twins' Winnie & Malcolm-black Cockers-our old basenji/terrier rescue Sparky, cats Lacie, Kit-kat & Minou, & our flock of 8 chickens.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome Terri and crew! I'm looking forward to seeing your cocker pics. Let me know if you need help with anything. I'm glad Kelly recommended us to you.

Terri & crew! A big MCF welcome!
I look forward to getting to know you and seeing lots of pix of your babies!

I'm Polly and I live in SO CA with hubby and my 4 cockers.

You are welcome to read all of our intros in the Introduction forum.^_^

Hi Terri,
I live in Northwestern OK with my 4 show cockers and 1 cocker therapy dog. I foster cockers and take them to work to adopt out. I'm also their head groomer and am the only NDGAA National Certified Master Groomer North of Lawton OK and the third in OK.
I'm also the lady who gave Polly my retired show Champion and other therapy dog, Stormy.
Welcome.

Hi Terri! Glad to see you, Winnie and Malcolm here :)

Terri is a forum member that I've actually had the pleasure of meeting in person! We've known each other for years via email. She's "good people" for sure!

Hi Terri,I'm also new here & adopted my first cocker the first of Feb. I also have an adopted 110#shepard mix & an adopted 8yr old tabby.

Back