Hi.

Danette

Danette
Owned by
2 cockers
Good afternoon. I have 2 black cockers. Sister and brother. They are Tess and Tucker. We live in Colorado

Welcome Danette, Tess and Tucker :) Great to have you here! My name is Kelly, and I'm one of the moderators of the site (responsible for the Grooming section). I breed and show Cockers, and currently have three buffs - Farley (9), Grace (2) and Jack Jack (1).

Welcome Danette, Tess, and Tucker. Colorado is beautiful. I've been to Colorado Springs and Denver. I even considered moving out there at one point. Share some pictures of your two when you get a chance. ^_^

Howdy and welcome Danette!
I love the names of your dogs..we have a Tess too..she is our real life kid! ;)
ps my name is Shelly and I have 2 spoiled cockers kids that are black as well..Noodles and Star

Waving hello from Pennsylvania

we have lets see:

4 cockers of our own, 2 bichons of our own and one silly little Pekingese.

We also do cocker rescue (uh, or cockapoo, or bichon or well, even a poodle or two).

We have 3 fostering here, one at another foster home (Mike), and one is currently at the vet getting ready for his neuter tomorrow.

Lets see some pictures of the pups. We love pictures.

Welcome! I am Judy, live in Connecticut, and have one silly black cocker boy, Frankie.

Thanks for the friendly welcome. I have some new pictures, I just need to get them downloaded off the camera.

Welcome Danette Tess & Tucker!
I'm Polly and I live in CA with hubby Michael and our 4 american cockers. Pepper, Petunia, Pogo and Stormy.

Danette if you have a mind to, you can read more about most of us by checking out the introduction forum. Some of also have blogs :D and Albums. And, we love pictures!

Welcome Danette, Tess, & Tucker! I'm Betty & mom to 5 cocker babies. They are Odie, Hershey, Reesie, Mack, & Candy.

Back