I am at a loss.

So far Coco has only stolen a roast beef off the counter. I guess who ever cut an extra peice didn't push it back far enough on the cutting board. Coco saw, went, and concoured the roast beef. Thank goodness, I caught him, well heard the "thud" when it hit the floor. LOL. He didn't get too much of it. Everyone had already eaten so it wasn't all bad hahahah.

Thank you all for your advice. I will try to get some room in my cupboard under the sink or, try a taller g/c. Will keep you updated on what happens as, my garbage in the kitchen and bathroom, ( not only is it disgusting but, embarassing as well).

I have mine in a stainless container that you step on and the lid goes up...
They haven't figured out how to open that YET lol

BUT they do love the bathroom trash...whats with the empty T P rolls? My dog and cat LOVE the cardboard tubes?????

I have put mousetraps in the trash and lightly covered it with a 'square' of TP so they can't see it....SNAP and I usually hear scrambling. Do that a few times.

I tell you, you raise em up send them to the best schools.....

Have they ever been hurt with the mouse trap though, that would be my worry.

I've never seen it...or heard of it. Those traps flip to fast...they are safe unless they are a mouse :) there are 4 sitting on my countertop now for kitty...>_<

Our garbage is in a pull out drawer and my two can open that. My husband had to install a latch they cannot open. They are quick to hit the bathroom trash if a door is left open. We are very cautious about closing doors.

At our house, Hershey is the one that loves to get into the garbage. I have the kitchen trash in a big wooden trash bin. The bathroom trash cans are on the back of the toilet. I have to keep my office trash up high once it gets so much in it.

Someday I'll have to tell you about Dylan, Riley, and my friend Evely's sealed tin of chocolate covered almonds in her zipped suitcase. As a matter of fact, Evelyn is visiting again in about a week. Although she has goldens, she just can't quite get the knack of no food or smellables anywhere Dylan can reach them. Think bears and bear bags. I'm sure I'll have some new stories to share.

LOL<... having visions of two little cockers circling around under a suitcase hanging from the middle of your guest room.

Hannah is a thief too, she thinks nothing of searching purses and jacket pockets for whatever she can find. Birthcontrol pills, gum, mints, lipsticks, eye shadow...one time a phone.

LOL<... having visions of two little cockers circling around under a suitcase hanging from the middle of your guest room.

Hannah is a thief too, she thinks nothing of searching purses and jacket pockets for whatever she can find. Birthcontrol pills, gum, mints, lipsticks, eye shadow...one time a phone.

Oh My! ROFLOL!

I guess Hannah didn't want to contribute to puppy overpopulation LOL

Yeah you should have seen us on our hands and knees looking for those little suckers on the deck. Then trying to piece togeather the broken ones. We figured out that she possibly had ingested 1 or 2. Called poison control and were told that they could make her very sick and so she then got the Hydrogen peroxide treatment from mom. She would not come near me for the rest of the day.

I didn't realize that birth control pills could make a dog sick . . . good to know! Some dogs seem to get into everything, that's for sure. My Grace is terrible for finding anything and everything, and eating it. She's almost like a toddler in that she always wants to have stuff in her mouth.

Back