memorial I am in tears and in shock.

Canada-eh

Owned by
2 cockers
I just read this in my mailbox.

TO EVERYONE

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CASSIE BOND

AFTER A SHORT ILLNESS SINCE THE PASSING OF " CASPER T " CASSIE BOND HAS PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING AT 8:15 AM. CASSIE HAD TO BE PUT TO SLEEP BECAUSE SHE WAS SO SICK AND WAS SUFFERING. I STAYED AWAKE WITH HER ALL LAST NIGHT AND RELIZED THERE WAS KNOW OTHER CHOICE. LORI TOOK HER TO THE HOSPITAL THIS MORNING AND WAS WITH HER AT THE END.
CASSIE WILL BE MISSED BY ALL HER FRIENDS AND AUNTS AND UNCLES.

I can't even begin to know how Ed and Lori are feeling now. To lose both their sweethearts in little over a couple of weeks is devastating. Please pray for them as well as for Cassie as she goes over that bridge to find Casper.

Thank you for letting us know. I can't imagine loosing two cockers. It would be unbearable. Prayers for Ed and Lori and their departed cockers.

Oh geez. I am so sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family from us please.

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Cassie so soon after the passing of Casper. My thoughts and prayers go to Ed and Lori. I never met these people, but because of this board, they seem like friends. I hope they find comfort that their babies are at the Bridge and healthy once again.

Some pics from Ed and Lori Bond

hi everyone

click on the link below to see a tribute to casper cassie and curly bond that was done by my friend gary degg to honor my kids. there is lots of pictures on this movie to look at hope everyone likes it

ed

click the link or you may need to copy and paste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV4eDHMv7Hg

Maureen, thank you for sharing. I had no idea who your friends were until I saw pictures of Curly in the video. I remember Curly's pictures being posted years ago on MSN's My Cocker Spaniel when he passed away. Some of our members here might be confused as they're unfamiliar with Ed and Lori. Please let Ed and Lori know our thoughts are with them.

What precious furbabies. That was a great video. I know they will be at the bridge waiting, tails a wagging.

I don't know the Bonds but I am wiping away tears. What a lovely tribute. My those dogs loved the Maple Leaves.

Back