I'm Euri, the Dog

Euri the Dog

Hi! I'm Euri, an English Cocker Spaniel. I am originally from the Czech Republic but I was imported to the US to be a show dog - the problem is, I'm too long! So I was placed for adoption and now I have a mommy that loves to spoil me.

I even have my own blog! Come visit me at http://theadventuresofeurithedog.blogspot.com/

My mommy is the Houston Dogs Examiner as well so she writes about all sorts of dog news including important stuff like "Why Do Dogs Eat Grass?" Come visit her at http://www.examiner.com/x-10613-Houston-Dogs-Examiner

Thanks for letting me be a part of your group. I love meeting new people!

-Euri, the Dog-

Welcome Euri! Thanks for accepting my invitation. We're hoping you'll become a regular member on our forum. I like reading the Examiner as it's dog friendly. I hope that's a trend with other publications as well. I have 2 cockers: Gabby is my oldest @ 15 years old. I heard people use the term "heart dog." I sort of get the gist of the meaning. Gabby is definitely my heart dog. He's taught me appreciation and love for the breed. We've shared many great years together. Hoshi(ko) is a new member to our family. He's the 8 month old Whirling Dervish of the family. We plan on making many fond memories with Hoshi in our lives.

Anyways, feel free to look around the forum. Start with your User Control Panel and customize your profile. Many of us have blogs and photo albums to view. You can click on our names to check them out. Let me know if you need any help.

Welcome Euri and his Mommy. One of my babies is an English Cocker. We look forward to seeing more of you.

Welcome, Euri an his Mommy. I am Randy and owned by Butters (12.5 y/o ACS) and R.J. (3.5 y/o ESS). Loved reading Euris blog, especially the part about his food antics. Sounds like he and Butters could be partners in crime.

Welcome from Florida! I am Sharon who is slave to 5 American Cocker rescues ranging in age from 2 to 14 all adopted in the past year and a half. Rotten to the core all of them but I do love them!

Welcome Euri and Mom!
I'm Polly and I live in Southern CA with hubby and my 4 American Cockers.
We live up in the forests above los angeles. Welcome to a great cocker forum. We will look forward to getting to know you. Most of us have blogs that introduce our dogs. :)

Welcome Euri & Mommy! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Back