Introduction

Cuddlebuglove

Hello to everyone! My handle is Cuddlebuglove because I Love Dogs! I love Cats too, but as they say, Dogs are Man's best friend. I really like the English and American Cocker Spaniels, the Springer Spaniels, Daschunds and those intelligent mischief makers Vizslas and Weimaraners; German Shorthaired Pointers tend to be the well behaved sibling between those partners of crime. Can't forget our King Charles Cavaliers, can we?

I can't forget the Greyhounds or as in Spain they are called Galgos and really need the support over there in terms of rescue and of course, the Shar Pei's. Almost forgot our Labrador retrievers and Golden's!

I am on Instagram and watch Pets TV, the Fido Channel, Nat Geo Wild (Cesar Milan re runs) and Animal Planet.

But back to Cockers. I have noticed that it's difficult to get an English Cocker Spaniel in the United States; why is that? It seems like if you want one Brazil or Colombia are the ideal places. I prefer the English but learned to love the American via videos and a Japanese Instagram participant that keeps his 4 pristine!

In Instagram or on YouTube, I will always try to pass on information about ear hygiene and snood wearing. I do think that tail docking is fine; if any of you are from countries that make one prove you need it how do you go about doing that with your Vet?

I have so many questions and I am looking forward to interacting with all and sundry; thanks for this forum.

Welcome. I don't think English cockers are as hard to find as you think. Go to the AKC site and they can recommend breeders in your area.

Welcome. I don't think English cockers are as hard to find as you think. Go to the AKC site and they can recommend breeders in your area.
Hi and welcome! And, Manuel, speaking of Engies... Did you see on FB yesterday that Mark's beautiful Copper went to the bridge? He was 15.

Hi and welcome! And, Manuel, speaking of Engies... Did you see on FB yesterday that Mark's beautiful Copper went to the bridge? He was 15.
I am sorry for Mark's loss; please extend my condolences to the entire family. I am sure that Copper was much loved.

I am sorry for Mark's loss; please extend my condolences to the entire family. I am sure that Copper was much loved.
Yes he was, and during his show career he was the number one English Cocker in our country. He had a very large following.

This is the same Copper that was mentioned here in the forum and could be found on You Tube? The one that was bred from both English and American lines of English Cockers--? That is sad news! I am sorry for his family.

This is the same Copper that was mentioned here in the forum and could be found on You Tube? The one that was bred from both English and American lines of English Cockers--? That is sad news! I am sorry for his family.
Yes Mel, the one and the same. He was a very special dog, holding Conformation and Agility titles.

Back