Jen has a Secret ;)

Wow!! She is huge. Hope all goes well with the whelping. You will so busy. I will be anxiously awaiting news with this delivery. How about Freedom's What a Joke call name Joker.

Freedom's Sir Laughs A Lot (or Sir Jokes A Lot)
Freedom's Just A Joke
Freedom's A Joke and a Smile
Freedom's The Jokester

Yep, she's due this weekend. Starting to get really nervous. She's going in with Brit to the shop to have her pre-whelping "do". Kristina is coming to pick up Kat today, she's going down to Terrie. Terrie is going to Scottsdale this weekend so hoping Renae will finish. She had her a$$ handed to her on a plate last weekend. LOL

Freedom Dirty Joke
Freedom I Pranked You

I have no idea if you guys are allowed the {'s} or not on the kennel name. In CFA you can do it but they really prefer you not.

I had another one and I cannot remember it now...UGH!

I think after all those GREAT names ... and Jen changing the rules..

Freedom's Da Joke's on Judy....

Sorry Kathy... I didn't see that!!

Yes you can use 's. =) Yeah I know, I know I changed the rules. ;)

I think after all those GREAT names ... and Jen changing the rules..

Freedom's Da Joke's on Judy....

Sorry Kathy... I didn't see that!!

Lol Judy...that's the best of all!! or could be

Freedom's Da Joke's on Jen :lol:

Last edited:
Freedom's Heza Jokester
Freedom's Sheza Jokester
Freemdom's Sandra's Lil Jokester
Freedom's Jen's Lil Jokester

Last edited:
Freedom's Jokers Dozen

Looks like you might have even more than adozen little four legged pups running around soon.

Kelly beat us to "Jokers Wild" ;) but I am going to add to it:

Freedom's Jokers Wild Card

You guys are doing great with names!!! (Karen, don't remind me.. oh em geee.... I just think about it and get all anxious!) lol

I could only imagine how you are feeling right now Jen. Is Kat making her debut? Good luck, hope Renee finishes in AZ. There was some tough completion in San Diego.

When Kat is six months yes, she will be making her debut. I hope Renae finishes this weekend too! Yes there were some really pretty ascob bitches in San Diego. Renae is not going to be everyone's cup of tea. She's a nice bitch but does not have the prettiest head, and she didn't like the building and is coming in season, so is extra sensitive right now. =( Scottsdale is outdoors, which is GREAT, but she is still extra sensitive, so who the heck knows. LOL It stinks that we have to compete for majors we don't need! grrr!!! I just want her to pick up her last two singles and go home, her momma wants her home!!! The litter sister, Vivian, flies to Terrie on the 12th, looking forward to her being out. Hope she grew up like I thought should would. Haven't seen her since June. Claire will be back out in July. I LOVE how Claire grew up. Whoa is she pretty!!!!! Crossing fingers for this weekend for Renae. She's just not a fancy girl, nicely put together and when she shows well, she is great! But is not that typey fancy that was the competition in San Diego, and she didn't show well at all. Ah well, life goes on!!

OK Guys. I am officially on my trip to crazytown. Sandra's temp was 98.8 today and I am really really REALLY not wanting to do this. I am SO anxious about this whelping. Can we PLEASE put this off another month. hahahahaha

Back