Jen has a Secret ;)

OK Guys. I am officially on my trip to crazytown. Sandra's temp was 98.8 today and I am really really REALLY not wanting to do this. I am SO anxious about this whelping. Can we PLEASE put this off another month. hahahahaha

You wait another month and she'll be even bigger and you'll have the biggest joke ever being played on you ;)

I am going home to take a nap...lol
This could be an all nighter and I don't want to miss it :D

Well I'm really hoping it was a fluke temp. haha!!! I really really REALLY want her to do this on Sunday. Then my daughter will be home and I can focus on whelping and taking care of babies without worrying about Liam! =)

Yay for me! Sandra's temp is 99.4 now, and I was having trouble with my thermometer's battery, so I am calling the 98.8 a fluke. ;)

I think you should tell her that, "Sunday's child is full of grace..." and you would like it if she has puppies that are very graceful so you'd appreciate it if she waits until then. I'm sure she'll listen to you.

Hope Renee does well this weekend. Keeping fingers crossed for her, so she finishes. Hope all goes well with Sandra and babies.

Thanks Nicole, me too! Karen, I'll tell her, but Sandra always has her own ideas about how things should be done. This usually means whatever is most inconvenient and nerve wracking for ME. hahaha!

Just an update. Sandra's temp went down to 97.4 at 11 a.m., and it's up to 98 at 8 p.m. Looks like she'll probably start middle of the night or pretty early in the morning. I'll be sleeping in my recliner next to the whelping box. Oh, and Renae went Reserve Winners Bitch to the Specialty major, it's an outdoor show and she showed her heart out. Hoping she'll pick up her last two singles this weekend. Have a good night!! Hugs!

Wow...so much excitement!! Congrats to Renae and prayers for a easy delivery for Sandra :wub:

I'm going to take her temp again, but she is NOT in labor. If her temp is not climbing I may go to bed and set my alarm for every hour. I have a sneaking suspicion she may wait until the morning, wouldn't that be NICE!!! My daughter is sleeping on the sofa, which is close to the whelping box, so we're covered should anything happen, but I'm thinking if I get up thru the night to check on her we're probably good. Will definitely keep everyone posted. If you don't hear from me tonight, all is well, and no babies! =)

OK all, here's your update. I feel like I was up more than I slept ha!! Sandra is fine, temp is 97.2 this morning. Expect labor to start today.

This is so exciting!! I will be checking for updates and lots of Puppies today!! :wub:

Nothing's really happening, she did bury her breakfast. lol <tapping fingers> C'mon Sandra lolol

Back