Kegan pictures

Oh my, I have been gone and look at him all big and growing up. He is soooo dang cute

Look at those cute little puppy feet. I loooooooooove puppy feet. :wub:

Just darling!! Love those puppy feet!! I could just kiss that nose of his.

Lil Kegan's sabling is really showing thru now at 2 1/2 weeks. He's also starting to walk.
300CD246-8B1F-4BFA-AF7C-1A7A5235E053-15325-000008A9E8A5C6C1.jpg

OH BE STILL MY HEART........................................ good, that will make it easier to get on the plane for CA!!!!!

Hmmmm looking to see if I can get an earlier flight than Judy to beat her to him.....lol he is going to be stunning Robin.

Oh Robin I just love seeing the difference in Kegan each day almost. He's beautiful. He's lightening up!!!

:wub:

What a beautiful Boy!! Thank you for sharing his photos....this is the first time I have got to see the changing color of a sable puppy

.....out of breath.. running for airport.... leaving on a jet plane.........

Running for exact same airport as JudyP. Will fly up with her and then arm wrestle her for possession of puppy!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is beautiful!! What a pretty head he has!! I have never seen a sable change before either. Only have seen them as adults.

What a handsome man he is going to be! I love being able to watch him grow!!! Thank you for sharing him with us Robin!

I find it so fascinating to watch Kegan's changes. He's so beautiful! I'm not partial in the least. You guys do remember that Kegan is Stormy's grandpuppy :D

Back