Kegan pictures

How sweet he is and what a beautiful head....thank you for sharing the precious video Robin, it has many years since I have gotten to see a little one learning to walk.

LOL...he is such a weeble (weebles wobble but the don't fall down)....no lack of groceries for that boy. OMG I am in love.

If u missed it while watching the video, watch it again and look for the light orbs during it. I think it's Cookie watching over him. Whenever she was younger and we'd have pups, she'd always mother them when their mother wasn't around.

If u missed it while watching the video, watch it again and look for the light orbs during it. I think it's Cookie watching over him. Whenever she was younger and we'd have pups, she'd always mother them when their mother wasn't around.

There is Cookie's sign to you :)

sooooooooooooo cute, and love when he faces the camera, and you can see his "eyeshadow"

He's getting so big :) and he's super cute. Are you still thinking of a Canadian home for him?

Dang I couldn't get the vid to play :(. He is growing so much and looks so healthy. :)

Who can resist this face???? I LOVE this headpiece!
1077A736-75C3-41A5-B2B4-4ACB4085FC20-23841-00000D2D7AC4D3ED.jpg

Look at his fur around his eyes starting to lighten up! Beautiful baby boy!

Back