Lurk a lot,but, introducing me & LuLu

menunk

Owned by
1 cocker
Hi All,

I had been a lurker on the other forum for years!! Have had several cockers in my time...all passed way too young for one reason or another. I now have only one buff girl..LuLu.. and she will be 2 on July 23!! she is a sweet buff ...a bit crazy but love her to pieces. She makes DH and myself laugh at her everyday with her silly antics! When I can figure out how to post a pix, she will be joing me here.
Hopefully I will post more often than before, but, work has a way of getting in the way of fun..........

Welcome! :wave: You have to tell me the story behind your username. I'd love to see pictures of Lulu once you have a chance. If you need any help posting let me know.

Have a Happy Birthday Lulu!

Welcome from Florida! I had a Lulu once...blonde chihuahua who was a wedding present. I didn't name her but she was a pitt bull in a little teeny body! Yep - a Lulu for sure!

Welcome to you and Lulu! I have a soft spot for buffs (I have three of my own), so will be watching for pictures :D

Welcome to the forum!! I had been a lurker too and finally joined last week. I am mom to a 2 year old tri boy and an 11 year old black senior, Murphy. Hope we get to see lots of pictures of LuLu!!

Welcome to you and to LuLu! I'm Polly and I live in SO CA with hubby Michael and our 4 cockers, one is a buff ^_^ Can't wait to get to know you and to see pix of your little girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU

Welcome from Northwest Oklahoma. I have five cockers of my own, one foster, and a min pin I adopted. Hope to get to know more about you.

Happy Birthday LuLu!!!

Waving HI from Washington State. I am DJ and live here with my DH and our three lovely cocker girlies.

Welcome to the board...the members of this board are the best..

Love the name LuLu...hope to see lots pictures of her soon

Hi from central Florida. I am Carol and mom to 2 cockers, 3 year old buff Pluto and 7 month old English cocker Woody. Still dealing with puppy antics but love every minute of it.

Back