rescue Meet Marley

Marley is a doll baby. What a face! Aww Linny.. he didn't deserve the life he had.

He just only got a quick zoom groomie. I didn't even give him a bath or brush out. He has never been groomed, so he was a bit of a moving target on his head and face. I will touch him up later next week when he gets more used to us.

BUT, he looks so much better now. HA, and he's having fun with Blossom giving him hell

Nice makeover Linda! He's a great looking boy--I love that last picture of him. Gabby says Pekingese are scary. He's been chased by them before. :naughty:

He is soooooo cute Linny! I love his freckled little snout! I'm glad he's in a warm, loving home and can find the right family.

We got lots of snow overnight and it's still coming down.

Pups now need a nappy!!!!

This is most of them in my sewing room :p

Last edited:
Linny
Love the new pix of the Butternut kids! Snow! I guess spring is a little away for the Easterners..

Your guys are pros at taking pictures. You couldn't ask for better poses. ^_^

Kelly,

I think he is heavily ticked in areas. Neck, legs, etc. His has a closed marked face and his freckles look more like they are white, than black, ya know what I mean?

He's a complete goober head. So silly, so fully of puppy and loves to get teased by the others.

Yeah, he does look fairly heavily ticked, especially on the one front leg.

I just re-did his legs... he looked like he had chaps on, HAHAHA, so I gave him stove pipes -- scissored. He was much better this time.

Found a few fleas (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr), so I gave him a spritz of Frontline spray. Now I have to do the rest of the dogs.

FM - Marley looks really big beside all the others. Is he Mozart-sized? He's about 35 lbs currently. Down from close to 45 when I adopted him last year...

I love Marley's markings! :)

Sharon,

he's tall and long but not fat at all, in fact he's on the thin side. He's a larger cocker

well I was gonna say Mozart is NOT fat but my vet might think otherwise since he called Monte obese at 30 lbs! Mozie's taller and longer than Monte and all the others actually. Funny - they all get the same amount of the same foods. Mozie's as active if not more so than Monte but they each are maintaining their weight.

Marley is doing great!!! He's got the longest legs -- but they are beautiful. He hugs us when we're all in bed. He also likes to be brushed in bed. It puts him to sleep.

Oh Linny
Marley sounds so much like my long legged Pak.. ^_^
More Pictures Please!!!

he was on Garry's lap here, but I'll try to get more.

He is now having fun with Blossom. She's decided he's ok and now she's teasing him with her lovely plume (tail that curls up and over her back) and licking the air at him and then zooms

Last edited:
Back